Rate Dr. Emilio A. Puzo

Dr. Emilio A. Puzo's Ratings

Having moved from parsippany to morristown I still make the trip to see him. Dr Puzo is always encouraging and polite not only to his patients but the staff.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Puzo takes the time with his patients. He is VERY thorough when explaining what is going on with you situation. He has a GREAT manner about him, and he makes it his priority to make you feel the way you should. He clearly does not give up on his patients! He is the 4th podiotrist I have seen, and he is the last stop!!!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr Puzio is a wonderful podiatrist. My young daughters, senior citizen mother and I all see him for various foot issues. He has a fantastic, caring personality and is excellent in diagnosing and treating the problems that we have had.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

very caring doctor - gave a lot of his time to help me - would recommend to all.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

His treatment plan changed with every visit which would have been fine if there was an actual diagnosis anywhere along the line. It appeared to me that he just wanted to sell orthotics which was faster and easier than spending time finding the problem. When the orthotics didn't work, he told me to see an orthopedic surgeon (he didn't like).

Submitted Nov. 27, 2010 | flag

i have been going to dr. puzo for many years now - always concerned and follows up on my diabetes - he is one of my Best doctors that i go to!

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

This is one of the better doctors into which I have run. He dealt with my son's problems directly and in a friendly comprehensive manner with good follow up. He was not afraid to "tell it like it is" in a courteous kind but responsible way. Very well developed inter-personal skills.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

have been with dr puzo for 10 years now. i am a diabetic so have issues with feet and legs. he is very through in his examinations looking closely for any changes. he explains things fully so you understand and does his best for his patients. One of the best doctors i have ever had. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

The earlier reviewer was unhappy with the doctor for reasons that I LIKED the doctor, ie the fat and over 50 bit. Let's face it, it was true, and he didn't say it critically, simply as a fact. He has been most helpful to me in many ways, so much so that I trust his opinion on whether or not I would like other doctors I'm trying to find. He has never steered me wrong, his opinions are right on the money where I am concerned. As for insurance, I had wonderful insurance before Medicare, and he never "milked" it in any way. Yes, he wants me there as often as the insurance allows, but when you're diabetic, that's just common sense! This doctor is honest, not rude. I like him very much.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

Very helpful and polite. Called immediately with test results. late offie hours and secretary staff so polite.

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag