Dr. Anthony M. Alberico

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Anthony M. Alberico has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5454289
08/05/14 4 3 1 2 I had to submit a rating so that others will have a heads up on Alberico. I chose him b/c I thought the chief neurosurgeon would have the know how. In my mind I had him held pretty high. When he walked in full of rude arrogance, I was bumbled out. He kept cutting me off & not interested in my symptoms. He saw nothing bone wise for sciatica so he had no use for me. Like I felt like missing a day of work. He didn't want to figure out what the problem was. It turned out to be symptomatic cyst, which is very rare. He either didn't have the skills to fix it, or just wants to do the quick fix quick money back surgery. Hmmmmmmm
Respond

01/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony M."
RID: 1531125
06/09/11 5 5 5 5 I could not rate any Dr higher than I rate Dr Alberico. I thank God everyday that he was my surgeon.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 876856
03/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Alberico is a fine gentleman and a superb doctor. He handle my situation with the utmost care and professionalism.
RID: 834649
18/03/09 5 5 5 5 The best word to describe D. Alberico is "kind". He takes the time to go over test results and is honest about what he can and cannot do to help you. He made me feel that I mattered to him
Paid (or co-pay): $375