Rate Dr. Guy Robert Grinsell

Dr. Guy Robert Grinsell's Ratings

I have suffered from back pain due to an car accident in 1995. I arrive in severe pain and always leave pain free. Dr Grisell is the best!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grinsell came highly recommended and he immediatly stopped the pain from a ski accident dislocated rib. This was after I had been to another DC 2 or 3 times. Although he does not accept insurance, his rates are increadably low for the healing services he provides and he helps by providing for insurance reimbursement documentation. His typical fee is only $45 and we usually get back $35 from United Health. He has been able to diagnose and cure a serious infection by his experience and knowledge of treatments that are non-toxic and avoid side affects of typical medical approachs. My wife was in pain and our insurace was billed thousands for test after test. He fixed it with a over the counter herbal oil. We were amazed at how fast it healed. He gets to the cause of the problem and helps your body heal itself! A Master of healing!

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

Dr Grinsell's chiropractic care is unlike no other. He is courteous and thoughtful. You can tell he truly values you as a patient. I have seen many chiropractors over the years for ailments that have been with me since childhood. I have felt significantly and increasingly better since my care has been with Dr. Grinsell. Highly recommend!

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag