Rate Dr. Elizabeth Varughese

Dr. Elizabeth Varughese's Ratings

Fabulous Dentist !! Dr. Varughese is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is truly concerned with the comfort of her patients. She explains what she is doing every step of the way and stops to ask if you are OK every once in a while. Love Her !!! I am always very comfortable with her choices and her treatment. She is always right on time with appointments..no overscheduling.. She is very gentle and kind. Great for people who have had BAD dentist experiences in the past !! I was one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

She removed my top wisdom teeth. The procedure was quick and painless (less than a couple minutes under a local anesthetic) and the recovery was also quick. After just a couple days I felt great! I got a phone call a few days later to see how I was doing. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2009

Dr. Varughese is a great dentist! I have never had a dentist who cared so much about my comfort and the best way to deal with my treatment. The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable and I’ve never had to wait. I highly recommend her office. Thanks, doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

I searched for a dentist that could I understand and feel comfortable with. She checked for things that other dentist didn't even bother looking for. I use to hate going to a dentist, but now the fear of now going has decreased. I want to thank her for the caring and understanding she has given me. Don't leave the Buena Park area

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237871].votes_count ]]