Rate Dr. Frank C. Victor

Dr. Frank C. Victor's Ratings

Dr. Victor is a great doctor. He will spend time with you explaining everything, you never feel rushed. His staff is even nicer, the girls there are so sweet.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr.Victor, is very professional, and accurate with diagnosing. After yrs of medications for my sons acne, Dr.Victor had it resolved in 6 months, and noticable difference with treatment med.within weeks. Thank you also to the front desk girls who are always helpful and accomodating.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Just wonderful. I had gone to Dr. Trusky who misdiagnosed me and charged a fortune. This practice has a heart as well as being really professional

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Victor is absolutely the -BEST- Dermatologist I have ever seen. The office that I go to is located in Manasquan, NJ. His office staff is great and Dr. Victor is super. He is very thorough, friendly and professional. If you are looking for the best Dermatologist in this area you will be extremely happy with Dr. Victor.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Victor is well educated and well trained. <I know this for a fact.> He is friendly and competent and highly recommended.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Best office ever!!! The office is very efficient. The staff (Cindy, Christa, and Jenn)were extremely helpful with scheduling a quick appointment as well as making my visit one of the best I`ve experienced. Being seen in the office within your appointment time is important to the staff at Shore Dermatology. I was seen within my appointment time &amp; wasn't left sitting in the waiting room for hours with a room full of people. Dr. Victor is very well educated in his field and is very patient especially when explaining things to you, answering any questions you may have. He makes sure when you leave the office you have a full understanding of every concern. Overall my experience in the office with not only the Doctor but the Staff as well, was the best yet &amp; I recommend Shore Dermatology to anyone who is in search for a WONDERFUL dermatologist.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Victor is the best dermatologist out there. He is so kind and helps you understand and most of all not to be fearful. Terrific staff too. I have recommended to everyone I talk to.

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

I have never experienced anything like this doctor's office. Never wait and professional as you can get. Highly recommend.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Victor when I was in the waitong room of another doctor. He had come by to see another doctor, and recognized a patient waiting. He sat down with her, asked her how she was feeling, gave her tips, and also offered to come in on his day off to recheck her. He was so kind and attentive. I asked for his nae, and now he is my favorite doctor.Ever doctor should follow in his footsteps.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

I had been a parient of Dr. McCormick and was dissatified with everything about her practice. I am thrilled with everything about Dr. Victor.s practice. They are polar opposites and I feel very fortunate to have him as my physician for over two tears now. He's wonderful!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag