Dr. John Rawa

Dr. John Rawa

Rate Dr. John Rawa

Dr. John Rawa's Ratings

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Was just in and noticed a complete turn over of staff AGAIN!!! Dr Rawa is lazy and barely spends time with his patients. He has his assistants do all of his work for him. I have also seen him degrade his staff. No wonder he cant keep anyone. His sister is his "office manager" who does nothing either. She is very abrasive and has absolutely no people skills. This office is more concerned with money than their patients health. I will not be going back!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rawa does not know how to put on fillings properly. I had a tooth ache and I had to go to a new dentist b/c Dr. Rawa stopped with my insurance. The filling Dr. Rawa put on was the most so worthless my new dentist said. It was not even put on properly. It caused an infection so bad it went through so many nerves bellow the tooth that on the Xray he said he never seen anything this bad in his 30 years. He said he doesn't even have the equipment to do the root canal. So I have to see a specialist. And it wasn't just that filling that was bad all of them he did. I went to him for 8 years. I regret it. If the filling would have been done properly I wouldn't have a problem. And he doesn't do his filling either his hygienist or anesthesiologist does them. He only comes in the exam room for a minute. If you want your teeth cared by someone that knows what they are doing Dr. Rawa is the worst choice.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I hate this guy I told him I had sensitivity in a tooth when I flossed well he did xrays said it was nothing... I lossed my Insurance a month later and my tooth broke I had a deep cavity I recently got my insurance back and I hve an abscessed tooth and need a root canal. Also I had my wisdom teeth pulled by rawa and I woke up and they litterly just held me down by the head and kept cutting and pulling never usethis guy!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

I think that he is a great dentist! I have had alot of work done there and I refer everyone I know to him! He's always polite and staff is as well. Everyone seems to be saying he has a temper, I have never experinced it but he can w/ his staff sometimes i've seen but he's the boss and he just wants things to be right! I've had root canal's and extraction's and have had no problems and felt really at ease while he was doing it! I had to have a tooth pulled while I was pregnant and he was very helpfull , he him self called me that evening to make sure I was doing ok, to me thats a great dentist!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

He dose not listen to his patients. and im not the only one. another lady in the office as i was waiting told me her story. not good.i asked him to do a root canal on a tooth I had bad infections in before i went to see him. he filled the tooth and not i have an infection in my jaw. and have to have a root canal done. this was supposed to be done last year. I told the dental tech. i needed the crown to be level it was too high. still nothing don 3 appts. now.

Submitted March 28, 2010 | flag

Every time you go to this guy's office, he changes staff. The front office personnel never stick around and his hygientists never do either. The guy is moody; plain and simple.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

My teenage son has been going to this dentist for at least 5 years. I have never had any problem with their services. They have always been punctual and have always answered any question that I was concerned about. I have never seen or heard of any anger problems with this dentist. As a matter of fact my son thinks he is awesome.

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

I too had a bad experience with this dentist. He is rude and has anger issues. I would not go back to him under any circumstances.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Stay away from this guy! He has an extremely bad temper and is very moody. His dental hygienists turn over left and right. He cannot keep staff working for him in his practice. Even his office staff can't work for him!

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag