Rate Dr. John Rawa

Dr. John Rawa's Ratings

Don't let this guy put his hands in your mouth.......I know where they have been and it's not pretty!!! He doesn't know what he is doing either. There is a reason welfare insurance dropped him!!!! He is a money hungry fraud and has his family post good feedback in him because that's all he can get!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

We
love Dr Rawa from his office staff to the hygenist and especially Dr Rawa his professionalism and friendliness to us makes our regular visits a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Awesome Dentist! Relaxed, friendly and gentle!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

My whole family has been with Dr Rawa for 6 or so years. My son has a brain injury and has different insurance and could no longer see Dr. Rawa. He saw two other dentists (I guess you could call them that). I brought him back to Dr. Rawa and was going to pay cash. Lisa helped me figure a way to get him covered under my ex-husbands plan. Now we're all back where we belong. Thanks to Lisa. We love Dr. Rawa and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I have had great experiences with Dr. Rawa. He has taken very good care of me and my many issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I and my 10 year old daughter have been going to Dr Rawa for years. My daughter has a fear of anyone touching her mouth due to a bad orthodontist experience but she is relaxed and comfortable with Dr Rawa and his staff even though they have pulled several of her baby teeth! Dr Rawa explains everything to her before he does anything. He is patient and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Clean, welcoming office with great staff. Dr. Rawa is very knowledgeable and helps anxious patients like myself. I've been very happy there these past few years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

The staff is very helpful and professional. Dr. Rawa took the time to explain all procedures needed and called me that evening after my extraction to make sure I was feeling fine. His staff always confirms appointments and helps answers any of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Was just in and noticed a complete turn over of staff AGAIN!!! Dr Rawa is lazy and barely spends time with his patients. He has his assistants do all of his work for him. I have also seen him degrade his staff. No wonder he cant keep anyone. His sister is his "office manager" who does nothing either. She is very abrasive and has absolutely no people skills. This office is more concerned with money than their patients health. I will not be going back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460049].votes_count ]]