Rate Dr. John Rawa

Dr. John Rawa's Ratings

I have had great experiences with Dr. Rawa. He has taken very good care of me and my many issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I and my 10 year old daughter have been going to Dr Rawa for years. My daughter has a fear of anyone touching her mouth due to a bad orthodontist experience but she is relaxed and comfortable with Dr Rawa and his staff even though they have pulled several of her baby teeth! Dr Rawa explains everything to her before he does anything. He is patient and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Clean, welcoming office with great staff. Dr. Rawa is very knowledgeable and helps anxious patients like myself. I've been very happy there these past few years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

The staff is very helpful and professional. Dr. Rawa took the time to explain all procedures needed and called me that evening after my extraction to make sure I was feeling fine. His staff always confirms appointments and helps answers any of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Was just in and noticed a complete turn over of staff AGAIN!!! Dr Rawa is lazy and barely spends time with his patients. He has his assistants do all of his work for him. I have also seen him degrade his staff. No wonder he cant keep anyone. His sister is his "office manager" who does nothing either. She is very abrasive and has absolutely no people skills. This office is more concerned with money than their patients health. I will not be going back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Dr. Rawa does not know how to put on fillings properly. I had a tooth ache and I had to go to a new dentist b/c Dr. Rawa stopped with my insurance. The filling Dr. Rawa put on was the most so worthless my new dentist said. It was not even put on properly. It caused an infection so bad it went through so many nerves bellow the tooth that on the Xray he said he never seen anything this bad in his 30 years. He said he doesn't even have the equipment to do the root canal. So I have to see a specialist. And it wasn't just that filling that was bad all of them he did. I went to him for 8 years. I regret it. If the filling would have been done properly I wouldn't have a problem. And he doesn't do his filling either his hygienist or anesthesiologist does them. He only comes in the exam room for a minute. If you want your teeth cared by someone that knows what they are doing Dr. Rawa is the worst choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

I hate this guy I told him I had sensitivity in a tooth when I flossed well he did xrays said it was nothing... I lossed my Insurance a month later and my tooth broke I had a deep cavity I recently got my insurance back and I hve an abscessed tooth and need a root canal. Also I had my wisdom teeth pulled by rawa and I woke up and they litterly just held me down by the head and kept cutting and pulling never usethis guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

I think that he is a great dentist! I have had alot of work done there and I refer everyone I know to him! He's always polite and staff is as well. Everyone seems to be saying he has a temper, I have never experinced it but he can w/ his staff sometimes i've seen but he's the boss and he just wants things to be right! I've had root canal's and extraction's and have had no problems and felt really at ease while he was doing it! I had to have a tooth pulled while I was pregnant and he was very helpfull , he him self called me that evening to make sure I was doing ok, to me thats a great dentist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

He dose not listen to his patients. and im not the only one. another lady in the office as i was waiting told me her story. not good.i asked him to do a root canal on a tooth I had bad infections in before i went to see him. he filled the tooth and not i have an infection in my jaw. and have to have a root canal done. this was supposed to be done last year. I told the dental tech. i needed the crown to be level it was too high. still nothing don 3 appts. now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460045].votes_count ]]