Rate Dr. Karl Brueing

Dr. Karl Brueing's Ratings

Dr. Breuing was the best in the area acording to all BW and Faulkner MDs I consulted for difficult reconstructive surgery. He did perfect job on me, and when I had emergency night admission to BW for infection in related surgery, he showed up early the next morning, which was Xmas, to check me out. Kind, patient, spoke perfect English with a slight accent. After all this, I was told recently at BW that he has returned to Germany. Our huge loss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Brueing performed breast reconstructive surgery after implant removal using my own tissue. Great job. No other plastic surgeons in the Boston area would do this surgery without making me get new implants. I had awful deformities prior to Dr. Breuing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460175].votes_count ]]