Rate Dr. Z. Richard Sawan

Dr. Z. Richard Sawan's Ratings

Dr Sawan is the best. I have been with him since 1988 and he has gotten us through some rough and serious times. He has come to the hospital in a serious situation. He is not afraid to admit that it is not his specialty and will get you referred to a good doctor. He is very thorough almost to thorough and we have argued that in the past, but I know he genuinely cares about me and my family's welfare. I just love him to bits and trust him. Sometimes the wait in the office can be too long but I don't feel rushed once I get in and see him. Also, Rachel is awesome and she has been a big help with so much for our family. Good office staff also equals good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Great doctor. Love his staff, it sometimes takes them time to get back to you, but they like to be right. I'm a senior and we are not always easy to please but I am very happy with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Sawan has been helping my family for years and is truly a blessing period.He has always been there for us and is not only a wonderful doctor,also a great family man.We highly recommend Dr. Sawan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Love Dr. Sawan. He needs to do something about his staff. I asked to be called if they have a cancelation they said they don't do that I have to call them ,but I can't because they never answer their phones.Alote of people complain about his staff they don't change dr. because they like him.I had a nurse from Hertiage which tried calling them several times they never ansewered she even left messages.She has had several complantes about his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have known Dr. Sawan since 2005 and find that he is one of the very best in the Victor Valley. He is a caring professional who listens to his patients as opposed to some who prefer to lecture/tell you. My last visit was a follow-up to a hand injury that required stitches and a cast. He listened, reviewed status and made recommendations that resolved my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr Sawan has gotten in to a habit of just telling you nothing is wrong. I fell & injuried my spine,he took xrays and told me nothing was wrong. I went to a Neurosergeon and I had to have spine surgery, now I have to get injections into my spine. Dr Sawan will not go to the hospital if you are injuried or have to have surgery, you will end up with who ever is at the hospital. Go to a Doc who does surgery too, so he can attend you at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

A gentle man, a compassionate man, understanding, sympathetic,wonderful Dr. He has been our Dr. for 20 some years. If he ever left this area, we would follow him. He is a family man a good father, a good husband. He's in the top of our chart in every way. So thankful that a friend told us abut him. Can't say anymore them Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

My family has been going to him since 1987. I grew up with him as my Dr. I love him! He doesn't rush and listens to you. Very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

The BEST doctor I have ever had! You're lucky if you are a patient of his!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460460].votes_count ]]