Rate Dr. Thomas Porter

Dr. Thomas Porter's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

We have used Dr Porter for about 7 years. Our son was diagnosed with autism when he was 3 and we have been using Dr. Porter since then. He is very patient and knowledgeable and our son actually likes going to see him. He is known as the "ipad doctor". Dr. Porter is the type of doctor that after a few visits he is like a family friend that has been part of your family forever.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Porter is smart and helpful. As my son says, "I really don't like doctors except for Dr.Porter". He is great with my kids and is always able to explain stuff to me so I understand it. Very smart AND has people skills! Love him.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Porter is awesome! He answers all of your questions and takes the time to get to know your kids and the family. Highly recommend!

Submitted June 24, 2012 | flag

Terrific practice, very knowledgeable and thorough. Our children love him and his partners, and we have never had difficulty in getting in to see them. We are so glad we switched!

Submitted March 14, 2009 | flag