Rate Dr. Howard J. Levy

Dr. Howard J. Levy's Ratings

Great Surgeon, doesn't sugarcoat just to hear what you want-he tells it like it is and gives you the facts.Excellent staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Levy performed two surgeries on me, labrum repair and ACL reconstruction. The shoulder was 6 years ago and I have not had any issues or pain since. I am now 6 months into knee rehab and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. To those about to have knee surgery be aware there is no magic bullet to recovery. I have done some form of rehab 6 days a week for the last 6 months. That said, Dr Levy is an amazing surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Levy helped repair my ACL and meniscus after I tore both playing basketball. Dr. Levy was extremely diligent in making sure that I understood the procedure of repairing knee ligament damage. The actual procedure took no more than 2 hours and I was home recovering on the same day. Dr. Levy's staff is very well organized and on top of things. I highly recommend Dr. Levy for injuries to the knee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr.Levy has been highly rated by his peers (See Castle Connolly Top Doctors)for good reason.He and his wonderful team performed rotator cuff surgery on me in April.I felt my TX was top-notch in every respect,from general concerns to the actual surgery,and beyond. Follow-up is interested and helpful.You are not forgotten by Dr. Levy after the surgery is done. His surgical team, coordinator and the whole gang at Manhattan Orthopedics are simply among the best in the business. I would recommend Dr. Levy without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Levy is an outstanding diagnostician and surgeon. Most importantly he is a caring and compassionate person who really shows genuine interest in my well-being. He has done 3 knee surgeries on me (yes I am a klutz at times). My initial surgery was a result of horrible event and he did my surgery but also insured that my mental health was 100% post the traumatic event. He literally held my hand and got me through a most difficult time in my life. He is a first class human being! When he is in the examination room with m he is reviews everything with me carefully and does not walk out till I fully comprehend all aspects of care, surgeries, physical therapy etc. While I am the patient – he has more patience in making sure that we are on the same base I would recommend him without any hestitation as Dr Levy is a fine example of what a Doctor should be His office and staff are awesome too – always lending a hand in all aspects of my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Great doctor and great surgeon. Had ACL and meniscus repair and knee is 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Very knowledgeable and experienced. Repaired my torn ACL and I have not had any problems with that knee since then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Levy has performed four separate surgeries on me over the last sixteen years and each one has allowed me to continue my active lifestyle without any pain. He is truely a gifted surgeon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LEVY. HIS EXPERTISE IN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND SPORTS MEDICINE IS OUTSTANDING. HIS STAFF IS ALSO EXCEPTIONAL AND VERY SUPPORTIVE. IT IS RARE TO FIND A DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOU AND REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU. I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE FOUND HIM AND HIS STAFF. I ALSO RECOMMEND THE PHYSIO SPORTS CENTER, MARLA FOR PT SERVICES. THEY ARE PRIVATE, CARING AND EXHIBIT THEY SAME TYPE EXPERTISE AND CARE I RECEIVED FROM MR. LEVY'S OFFICE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Levy performed surgery on my torn labrum in my left shoulder. He was great at explaining the procedure and my injury. He was also great with me trying physical therapy before surgery. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460567].votes_count ]]