Dr. Raymond MacGillivray

Rate Dr. Raymond MacGillivray

Dr. Raymond MacGillivray's Ratings

Excellent care, answers all questions and provides a calm ,professional atmosphere.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

I have had extractions done by Dr. MacGillivray and he is one of the finest, gentlest of dentists and would highly recommend him to anyone. The extractions healed quickly and there was hardly any pain.

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

I had Dr Macgillivray extract all my top teeth and one on the bottom under conscious sedation as well as having a growth removed from my top lip which he sent for biopsy.He is the finest Doctor I have ever been too.He is calm and gentle and explains everything so you understand and a very patient man.I am telling everyone I know about him as he is truly the BEST and his staff are so friendly and cheerful, appointments are on time ..no waiting

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

This is one fine surgeon. He is very skilled and precise. I have only good things to say about my experience having gum surgery.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. MacGillivray is very knowledgable and is somewhat of a perfectionist in that he does excellent work. He is gentle and kind and puts me very much at ease. I recommend him whenever possible.

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. MacGillivray was very knowledgeble and professional.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag