Rate Dr. Shepherd G. Pryor

Dr. Shepherd G. Pryor's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Pryor has done two cosmetic surgeries on my face for squamous cell cancers. One was above my upper lip and the other on the end of my nose. Both areas were done so well that the doctor and I are probably the only ones who know. He is very professional, but friendly and interactive. Great doctor, in my opinion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I cant begin to describe how fortunate and lucky I have been to have had Dr Pryor as my surgeon. After months of research & 5 consultations with surgeons, I am so happy that I picked Dr Pryor. His thoughtfulness and thorough knowledge of rhinoplasty made the entire process so easy and positive for me. The time he gave up to see me. His ability to listen to me and deliver what I wanted has just been amazing. He was helpful & trustworthy, thoroughly explained everything, caring and comforting to me, never made me feel rushed in any of the office visits. I was so afraid of having it done and always thought "what if" what if I looked weird or totally different, but he made me feel so at ease & I am absolutely amazed at the outcome & how natural he has made it look. I am just so happy with everything Dr Pryor has done for me & all his time he has devoted to me. I could not have asked for a better surgeon, am so happy I choose him. Definitely recommend him to anyone. Your amazing thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

I had a deviated septum for 20 years before going to Pryor to get it fixed. Throughout the entire process of consultation, surgery, recovery, and follow-up, Pryor was candid, realistic, and answered all my questions. He told me how the surgery would go and how long the recovery would take. Everything went even better than he anticipated and the repair caused much less bruising and pain than anyone expected. I was completely happy with my doctor, the surgery, and the results. After 20 years, I had forgotten what it was like to breathe and sleep so well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

I feel blessed to finally find a gifted ENT with top notch reconstructive facial skills. He rebuilt the bone in my forehead that had been removed from a previous botched surgery and with his expert talent and knowledge he fixed my frontal sinus that repeatedly closed after surgeries preformed by other doctors in another state. I look normal again. I feel great and my self-confidence is back. I highly recommend Dr. Pryor. He is kind and really takes time to explain surgery options in a way one can understand. He is an incredible surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Went above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Pryor is an excellent physicians and a master of his craft. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Excellent doctor with any ENT issue. He diagnosed my daughter correctly and she was lucky to have gone to him. We would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

I can’t begin to describe how lucky I feel to have had Dr. Pryor as my physician. His thoughtful demeanor and thorough knowledge of rhinoplasty made the entire process such a positive experience. His ability to listen to me and deliver what I wanted was incredible. I was always afraid of getting my nasal deformities fixed in fear of looking “over done.” I am simply amazed at how natural Dr. Pryor has made my nose look. Esthetically, my nose looks beautiful, straight and proportioned to the rest of my face. Also, I can now breathe normally, which was my main objective. I don’t snore anymore and my sleeping habits have changed in such a tremendous way. I can’t begin to describe how wonderful it felt to receive phone calls from the staff to make sure I was OK after my surgery. I have worked in the healthcare field for 8 years and I have never experienced such a down to earth and experienced group of people. Kudos to Dr. Pryor and his staff for making my surgery a five star experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Before.....restrcited breathing, snoring, swollen tonsills. After.....full breathing , no snoring, no tonsils. AWESOME experience! No issues at all. He does everything he says to a "T". Definitely recommend his services to anybody. I had a previous septoplasty from another ENT doctor and it was a nightmare. It was a "sloppy" job in comparison that I still was not fully healed from (2 years later), until I saw this doctor. Everything/body from his office to the overnight surgical facility was just as great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Pryor is a wonderful physician, as well as person. I came to Dr. Pryor after I broke my nose which caused septum damage. He gave me a detailed explanation of the procedure that he would be doing and made me comfortable and confident in it. Dr. Pryor then performed the surgery, which consisted of a septoplasty and dorsal hump reduction, of which the results I am exceptionally pleased with. Dr. Pryor is the kindest, most knowledgeable doctor I have ever delt with, and would highly recommend him to anyone considering facial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460857].votes_count ]]