Rate Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Erin Lovett's Ratings

The staff at registration were less than helpful unfortunately, also didn't appreciate having to fill out a form that was then ignored completely - waste of time. Resident was a little full of herself until in the room with Dr. then had nothing to say!
Dr. Lovett was amazing, put me at ease right away, great personality, great attitude, very clear in what was being done, what needed to be done etc... no BS at all, no medical terminology that was over my head...very down to earth and helpful. Am very glad to have been referred to her. I felt like a person not a symptom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

She is the best doctor ever. Very happy and confident to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Lovett was not my original OB, she however delivered my son. Fantastic Doctor!!!. She took all my fears away while I was in labour. Which was a long labour. She had fantastic residents with her. Her peppyness is fantastic when your feel like " GET THIS BABY OUT"!!!! definitely would love her to deliver my next baby!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Sometimes the waits are long but they are so worth it. Dr Lovett is amazing and very knowledgeable. The wait is well worth it and you understand why you wanted because she gives you her full attention and always in a good mood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Lovett after seeing another OB, and getting no where. I read Dr. Lovett's ratings requested that my doctor send me to her. I waited the few months to see her, and it worth every day I waited. All her interns have been great (I have been there several times)and Erin does a great job at monitoring them, and giving you her time. She was the first person to realize what, I was going through, and booked me for a hysterectomy. I'm thankful for her kindness, her fantastic sense of humour and my gosh she is just a great person! I had some unrelated issues after the surgery, and she immediately got me in to see a GI doctor, who was fantastic (as I said, that issue wasn't because of anything Erin did). I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lovett, I still get teary eyed when, I think of the first day I met you, and it's like you could read my mind about all the pain, I was having. You are not only extremely smart, but you are funny, and know how to make people comfortable. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Lovett is my OB for my current pregnancy and she's fantastic. She's so kind and caring, very funny and approachable and honest and open with her patients. I am a little nervous with it being my first and she always makes sure she covers any and all questions I have to put me at ease. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my OB as I have heard from many other friends of mine who happened to have her as well how much they liked her. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

AMAZING Doctor! she cares... shes thorough ... Had such an amazing experience with this doctor and I only had her for one visit, as my doctor was on holidays! My next pregnancy or any women issues I will be requesting her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Dr. Lovett is great! I was referred to her by my family doctor for physicals and 'woman issues'. She is actually the first doctor to ask questions about my cycle and about issues I have had in the past. Since I have other medical issues she helped me with the decision as to whether or not it was safe for me to have children. She gave me all the information I needed to make an informed choice and was supportive. She is also funny and approachable. Doesn't use a lot of medical talk and is always happy to see you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Simply the BEST! Dr. Lovett was a pleasure to see all through my pregnancy. She is in her element; knowledgable, confident, hilarious. Puts you at ease and makes you feel like you're the only patient she's seen all day. And PUNCTUAL, never waited more than 20 min. Highly highly recommend her. My son is almost 2 yrs old now and my experience with her still resonates. I will ask to have her again for baby #2! Thank you Dr. Lovett for being AWESOME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460973].votes_count ]]