Rate Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Erin Lovett's Ratings

Dr. Lovett is amazing! she's so helpful and treats you like a PERSON. She officially diagnosed me with endometriosis and stage 2 uteruine prolapse. She's been so wonderful to me, she listens and for sure takes her time with you during your appt. Never been pregnant, or delivered but if I ever do. I want her to! After seeing a lot of doctor's for endo/fertility/PCOS She was the only one who put my mind at rest. Fantastic(:!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

She was my OB and I thought she was fantastic!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711004].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr. Lovett was my ob, however did not deliver my daughter. She was absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

The staff at registration were less than helpful unfortunately, also didn't appreciate having to fill out a form that was then ignored completely - waste of time. Resident was a little full of herself until in the room with Dr. then had nothing to say!
Dr. Lovett was amazing, put me at ease right away, great personality, great attitude, very clear in what was being done, what needed to be done etc... no BS at all, no medical terminology that was over my head...very down to earth and helpful. Am very glad to have been referred to her. I felt like a person not a symptom.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

She is the best doctor ever. Very happy and confident to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Lovett was not my original OB, she however delivered my son. Fantastic Doctor!!!. She took all my fears away while I was in labour. Which was a long labour. She had fantastic residents with her. Her peppyness is fantastic when your feel like " GET THIS BABY OUT"!!!! definitely would love her to deliver my next baby!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Sometimes the waits are long but they are so worth it. Dr Lovett is amazing and very knowledgeable. The wait is well worth it and you understand why you wanted because she gives you her full attention and always in a good mood.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Lovett after seeing another OB, and getting no where. I read Dr. Lovett's ratings requested that my doctor send me to her. I waited the few months to see her, and it worth every day I waited. All her interns have been great (I have been there several times)and Erin does a great job at monitoring them, and giving you her time. She was the first person to realize what, I was going through, and booked me for a hysterectomy. I'm thankful for her kindness, her fantastic sense of humour and my gosh she is just a great person! I had some unrelated issues after the surgery, and she immediately got me in to see a GI doctor, who was fantastic (as I said, that issue wasn't because of anything Erin did). I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lovett, I still get teary eyed when, I think of the first day I met you, and it's like you could read my mind about all the pain, I was having. You are not only extremely smart, but you are funny, and know how to make people comfortable. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2361754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Lovett is my OB for my current pregnancy and she's fantastic. She's so kind and caring, very funny and approachable and honest and open with her patients. I am a little nervous with it being my first and she always makes sure she covers any and all questions I have to put me at ease. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my OB as I have heard from many other friends of mine who happened to have her as well how much they liked her. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460976].votes_count ]]