You may also like

Rate Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Erin Lovett's Ratings

Dr. Lovett is amazing! Highly recommend. I was not a happy pregnant patient but she listened to me and answered all of my questions. When it came time for delivery I had a emergency c-section and because of the confidence I had in her I was not concerned. Even though I did not enjoy pregnancy I would do it again with her as my OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Highly recommend Dr lovett. She was wonderful and patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Lovett was my ob, however did not deliver my daughter. She was absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I love her! Just LOVE her! She was my Dr. for my second pregnancy and c-section. She is absolutely amazing! Caring, understanding, funny, sweet, and REAL! She actually listens and cares! I would almost have another baby just to see her again! (Almost... LOL) Seriously, great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Best Doctor in London and treats you as a human being not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had been in the care of a midwife however, my labour took an unfortunate turn and I was introduced to Dr. Lovett. She was incredible at calming me in an intense situation. My 36 hour long labour was ending in a c-section and she was so sympathetic to how frustrated and scared I was. Her bedside manor was fantastic and the c-section went smooth. She even commented on how "flat" my tummy looked after the surgery when she was stitching me up ( haha whether it was true or not, she knew what I needed to hear). My incision is so small and low and I don't even know that it's there. She is phenomenal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Lovett is amazing! she's so helpful and treats you like a PERSON. She officially diagnosed me with endometriosis and stage 2 uteruine prolapse. She's been so wonderful to me, she listens and for sure takes her time with you during your appt. Never been pregnant, or delivered but if I ever do. I want her to! After seeing a lot of doctor's for endo/fertility/PCOS She was the only one who put my mind at rest. Fantastic(:!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

She was my OB and I thought she was fantastic!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711004].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

The staff at registration were less than helpful unfortunately, also didn't appreciate having to fill out a form that was then ignored completely - waste of time. Resident was a little full of herself until in the room with Dr. then had nothing to say!
Dr. Lovett was amazing, put me at ease right away, great personality, great attitude, very clear in what was being done, what needed to be done etc... no BS at all, no medical terminology that was over my head...very down to earth and helpful. Am very glad to have been referred to her. I felt like a person not a symptom.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2638057].votes_count ]]