Rate Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Erin Lovett's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Sometimes the waits are long but they are so worth it. Dr Lovett is amazing and very knowledgeable. The wait is well worth it and you understand why you wanted because she gives you her full attention and always in a good mood.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Lovett after seeing another OB, and getting no where. I read Dr. Lovett's ratings requested that my doctor send me to her. I waited the few months to see her, and it worth every day I waited. All her interns have been great (I have been there several times)and Erin does a great job at monitoring them, and giving you her time. She was the first person to realize what, I was going through, and booked me for a hysterectomy. I'm thankful for her kindness, her fantastic sense of humour and my gosh she is just a great person! I had some unrelated issues after the surgery, and she immediately got me in to see a GI doctor, who was fantastic (as I said, that issue wasn't because of anything Erin did). I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lovett, I still get teary eyed when, I think of the first day I met you, and it's like you could read my mind about all the pain, I was having. You are not only extremely smart, but you are funny, and know how to make people comfortable. Thank you!

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lovett is my OB for my current pregnancy and she's fantastic. She's so kind and caring, very funny and approachable and honest and open with her patients. I am a little nervous with it being my first and she always makes sure she covers any and all questions I have to put me at ease. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my OB as I have heard from many other friends of mine who happened to have her as well how much they liked her. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

AMAZING Doctor! she cares... shes thorough ... Had such an amazing experience with this doctor and I only had her for one visit, as my doctor was on holidays! My next pregnancy or any women issues I will be requesting her!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lovett is great! I was referred to her by my family doctor for physicals and 'woman issues'. She is actually the first doctor to ask questions about my cycle and about issues I have had in the past. Since I have other medical issues she helped me with the decision as to whether or not it was safe for me to have children. She gave me all the information I needed to make an informed choice and was supportive. She is also funny and approachable. Doesn't use a lot of medical talk and is always happy to see you.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Simply the BEST! Dr. Lovett was a pleasure to see all through my pregnancy. She is in her element; knowledgable, confident, hilarious. Puts you at ease and makes you feel like you're the only patient she's seen all day. And PUNCTUAL, never waited more than 20 min. Highly highly recommend her. My son is almost 2 yrs old now and my experience with her still resonates. I will ask to have her again for baby #2! Thank you Dr. Lovett for being AWESOME.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

I was lucky enough to have gotten Dr. Lovett for my second pregnancy. She was amazing!! She was always so kind to us. I have reactions to local anesthetics, so she had me go for a consult with the anesthesiologist to discuss options without the epidural. I am glad I did. I ended up with a c-section and had to be put under for it. She was not my doctor for delivery though. During our appointments she made me feel at ease. She would actually sit down with me and discuss. She was sweet to my daughter, and had a great sense of humour.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

DR. Lovett is AWESOME! She was my OB for the delivery of my daughter in February. She made the whole experience wonderful! I looked forward to my appointments, she is funny and took the time to explain and answered all my questions. She has interns working with her (LHSC is a teaching hospital, so there will be student Dr's) so I usually saw them first, and then always got to see Dr. Lovett. I was thrilled she was on the night of my delivery - the labor went very fast, but had trouble pushing the baby out. After the standard 2 hours of pushing, the intern suggested we have an epidural, do an episiotomy and use the forceps. That was not in my birth plan! But because Dr. Lovett was my physician, and she new me and my health, she suggested that since I was wanting to continue and the baby was in no distress and heart rates were fine that I could continue. My Doula had some excellent suggestions that helped and in a short time we delivered vaginally a healthy, happy baby girl! THANKS!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

One of my most favorite people in the whole world! She delivered both my sons (2009 and 2012). I am so grateful that she was in the delivery room for both births, as she made the experience so easy for me. She is easy to talk to, confident in her assessments, and knows her stuff! I would not hesitate for a second to recommend her to anyone. Great Doctor!!!!

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag