You may also like

Rate Dr. Erin Lovett

Dr. Erin Lovett's Ratings

Best Doctor in London and treats you as a human being not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had been in the care of a midwife however, my labour took an unfortunate turn and I was introduced to Dr. Lovett. She was incredible at calming me in an intense situation. My 36 hour long labour was ending in a c-section and she was so sympathetic to how frustrated and scared I was. Her bedside manor was fantastic and the c-section went smooth. She even commented on how "flat" my tummy looked after the surgery when she was stitching me up ( haha whether it was true or not, she knew what I needed to hear). My incision is so small and low and I don't even know that it's there. She is phenomenal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Lovett is amazing! she's so helpful and treats you like a PERSON. She officially diagnosed me with endometriosis and stage 2 uteruine prolapse. She's been so wonderful to me, she listens and for sure takes her time with you during your appt. Never been pregnant, or delivered but if I ever do. I want her to! After seeing a lot of doctor's for endo/fertility/PCOS She was the only one who put my mind at rest. Fantastic(:!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

She was my OB and I thought she was fantastic!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711004].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr. Lovett was my ob, however did not deliver my daughter. She was absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

The staff at registration were less than helpful unfortunately, also didn't appreciate having to fill out a form that was then ignored completely - waste of time. Resident was a little full of herself until in the room with Dr. then had nothing to say!
Dr. Lovett was amazing, put me at ease right away, great personality, great attitude, very clear in what was being done, what needed to be done etc... no BS at all, no medical terminology that was over my head...very down to earth and helpful. Am very glad to have been referred to her. I felt like a person not a symptom.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

She is the best doctor ever. Very happy and confident to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Lovett was not my original OB, she however delivered my son. Fantastic Doctor!!!. She took all my fears away while I was in labour. Which was a long labour. She had fantastic residents with her. Her peppyness is fantastic when your feel like " GET THIS BABY OUT"!!!! definitely would love her to deliver my next baby!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Sometimes the waits are long but they are so worth it. Dr Lovett is amazing and very knowledgeable. The wait is well worth it and you understand why you wanted because she gives you her full attention and always in a good mood.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498079].votes_count ]]