Dr. Paula Gaudet

Rate Dr. Paula Gaudet

Dr. Paula Gaudet's Ratings

I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Gaudet. she has been in care of my family for 12 yrs now and she is just the best. she handles children so well, and is so careing. I would recomend her to any one.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gaudet is fantastic - personable, intelligent and informative. She;s the best!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

I ADORE Dr. Gaudet. I've been seeing her for over 15 years now and I think she's just the best. She knew about a medical condition I have and was a WEALTH of information about it and gave me more information than my medical specialist. love her!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

She was helpful and knowledgable but pushy and condescending.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gaudet was very thorough, really knows her stuff and very personable. She was so good with my little boys, knew how to handle them so that they actually enjoyed their visit and let my young 4 year old crawl over her as she calmly explained his condition. Amazing experience and greatly appreciated.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

Awesome doctor who really cares about how her patients are doing.

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Dr Gaudet is up to date on new procedures and very knowledgeable.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

She listens more than most. Has a good personality. I left feeling I was being well cared for.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag