Rate Dr. Gabriel Calzada

Dr. Gabriel Calzada's Ratings

Dr. Calzada performed surgery on my daughter. Excellent surgeon. Bedside manner couldn't be better. His concern for his patients and willingness to intervene to get tests scheduled and surgery expedited makes you know you couldn't be in better hands. I hope you never need his services but if you do, do anything you must to get referred to him. He is the best!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Clazada was very good! (: He did surgery on me, I'm 16 years old and he made me feel compfterable.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

He is a very great doctor and gets the job done very compassionate and makes his patients feel a comfort I recomend this doctor

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Calzada performed surgery on my mother. My mom calls him an "angel." I met him after he performed the surgery and during discharge. I was very impressed with his character and personality. He really showed compassion for his patients.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag