Dr. Amy M. Guinn

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Amy M. Guinn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Amy" to "Amy M."
RID: 2756161
07/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Amy had me back on my feet quickly! I have 3 small kids and lower back issues and it got so bad I could hardly walk. 3 weeks of regular treatments and I was back to normal. Can't recommend her highly enough!
RID: 2684818
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 I met her today and LOVE her. Chronic low back pain for years, stubborn old man, = landing in a chiropractor office on my knees. Not 100%, but amazingly I can sit in my old fart chair without discomfort for the first time in years. Dr. amy you are great, and not too bad on the eyes.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 2680733
17/06/13 5 5 5 5 I have always been skeptical of Chiropractors in general, but I also didn't want to go to an Orthopedic doctor and get a bunch of pills to manage the pain. Dr Guinn found the cause and treated me for lower back pain. After a few visits and a week or two of healing, I was back in the gym. I found her to be knowledgeable, competent, and helpful. Suffice to say, I am now a believer in Chiropractic medicine, but I wouldn't go to anyone except Dr Guinn.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2407385
22/08/12 1 3 3 1 Did not find her upto her game in finding the reason for pain and seemed like just providing basic massages  Respond
RID: 2280733
22/06/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Guinn is the the best. She is the only Chiropractor I will visit.-J Hincher-
RID: 1635732
16/11/11 5 5 5 5 Great Chiroprator. I recommend her to all my friends. She's extremely knowledgeable. Takes good care of me & my son.  Respond
RID: 1020241
28/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Guinn saved my golf game! Lower back pain had me to the point of quitting the game I love. With careful questioning,listening and diagnosis I am feeling great! She has helped me enjoy my life again with knowledge and compassion.I would highly reccommend Dr. Guinn to anybody.
RID: 1020149
28/10/09 5 5 5 5 Extremely knowlegable and caring. Best Chiropractor I have ever seen. She truly listens and heals.
RID: 908601
09/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Guinn is an excellent chiropractor!! I couldn't shop anymore due to back problems. I had spinal decompression therapy and it has made a tremendous difference in my life! I actually shopped for my Christmas presents this year! I didn't have to buy them all online! Dr. Guinn is a very caring and competent individual who has my highest rating!!
RID: 825705
11/03/09 5 5 5 5 Absolutely the best chiropractor I have ever been to (and I move a lot so have seen my share). She is very caring and really focuses on her patients with extreme intent. I will never go to anyone but her!
Paid (or co-pay): $10