Rate Dr. Amy M. Guinn

Dr. Amy M. Guinn's Ratings

Dr. Amy had me back on my feet quickly! I have 3 small kids and lower back issues and it got so bad I could hardly walk. 3 weeks of regular treatments and I was back to normal. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I met her today and LOVE her. Chronic low back pain for years, stubborn old man, = landing in a chiropractor office on my knees. Not 100%, but amazingly I can sit in my old fart chair without discomfort for the first time in years. Dr. amy you are great, and not too bad on the eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I have always been skeptical of Chiropractors in general, but I also didn't want to go to an Orthopedic doctor and get a bunch of pills to manage the pain. Dr Guinn found the cause and treated me for lower back pain. After a few visits and a week or two of healing, I was back in the gym. I found her to be knowledgeable, competent, and helpful. Suffice to say, I am now a believer in Chiropractic medicine, but I wouldn't go to anyone except Dr Guinn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Did not find her upto her game in finding the reason for pain and seemed like just providing basic massages

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Dr. Guinn is the the best. She is the only Chiropractor I will visit.-J Hincher-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Great Chiroprator. I recommend her to all my friends. She's extremely knowledgeable. Takes good care of me & my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr. Guinn saved my golf game! Lower back pain had me to the point of quitting the game I love. With careful questioning,listening and diagnosis I am feeling great! She has helped me enjoy my life again with knowledge and compassion.I would highly reccommend Dr. Guinn to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

Extremely knowlegable and caring. Best Chiropractor I have ever seen. She truly listens and heals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

Dr. Guinn is an excellent chiropractor!! I couldn't shop anymore due to back problems. I had spinal decompression therapy and it has made a tremendous difference in my life! I actually shopped for my Christmas presents this year! I didn't have to buy them all online! Dr. Guinn is a very caring and competent individual who has my highest rating!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Absolutely the best chiropractor I have ever been to (and I move a lot so have seen my share). She is very caring and really focuses on her patients with extreme intent. I will never go to anyone but her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461540].votes_count ]]