Rate Dr. Ravi R. Ubriani

Dr. Ravi R. Ubriani's Ratings

These other reviews captures Dr. Ubriani and his equally exceptional staff. They treat both the mind and the body and we feel fortunate to have him. He exemplifies the competence and caring that Dr. Cognetta has displayed for this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr Ubriani is a very caring and honest doctor, and I highly recommend him as a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I saw Dr Ubriani a few weeks ago and was very impressed by his medical knowledge and attitude towards his patients. He was very professional and explained everything in detail. He made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, and even followed up in a timely manner. Overall, he is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr. Ubriani was the most wonderful medical professional I ever came in contact with. I have a rare skin disease and went to numerous dermatologists, even those who specialized in the disease and I chose Dr. Ubriani over all of them. He is the MOST kind person, not just doctor. He has the most wonderful bedside manner and always kepts me at ease during every visit. There is nobody I would recommend more than Dr. Ubriani. I thank him tremendously for all he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Dr. Ubriani is one of the best doctor's I've ever had! He is sooooo enthusiastic, gentle, funny, smart, and passionate about his work. Basically everything a doctor should be. Seriously, he's the best!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Ubriani was a breath of fresh air. Both he and his staff were very professional, knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. The facility is nice as well.. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Very knowledgeable, courteous and personable. Excellent communication skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

I saw Dr.Ubriani for some various skin conditions I was having and was very pleased with his skills and bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and gentle. The office staff was professional, friendly and efficient. I highly recommend this office/doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Ubriani and his staff possess an excellent balance of professionalism with kind, patient care. A few blemishes that were not healing had become uncomfortable and caused me alarm. Upon calling the office, I was given an appointment the for the following day. Dr. Ubriani is very knowlegeable and answered ALL of my questions thoroughly. His assistant is very gentle and caring. The treatment he offered is already providing me with relief - and peace of mind. The administrative paperwork is available online for pre-visit completion, resulting in an efficient and friendly medical office. I feel blessed to have found this practice, and I'm motivated to take better care of my skin's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461653].votes_count ]]