Rate Dr. Kevin J. Corry

Dr. Kevin J. Corry's Ratings

I came to see Dr. Corry for an emergency visit. The office got me in within an hour of when I initially called. The office staff were so warm and friendly. They even filled out my insurance forms which was such a plus!!! Dr. Corry was amazing as well. He took the time to explain everything to me before he started the procedure and made sure I was ok through out it. I experienced very little post-op pain and needed no pain pills. I wouldn't go to any other oral surgeon but Dr. Corry!!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

We have used Dr. Corry for several years and have been very happy with him.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

From the moment I arrived at the office, the staff was absolutely welcoming and helpful. 5 stars for JUST the best office staff. I wish I could rate higher! But the true measure is Dr. Corry himself. He is kind, caring, and gentle and explains everything and encourages patients to ask questions and voice concerns. That alone is another 5 stars. (I am going to give more despite the rating quota here). My surgery was completely painless, the staff handed me a warm washcloth to wash my face and a mini-ice pack immediately. I had NO swelling, no pain the next day, and felt foolish I had lost sleep the night before upset. The office reflects the care giving on the part of all the staff. They are also the best hand holders, and I apologized to his surgical nurse for squeezing her hand so hard, but she assured me she was fine. Dr Corry is just awesome,outstanding and is the ONLY Oral Surgeon I would allow to take care of my family and friends. There is none better. That is a promise!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Great surgeon great staff! My husband had an emergency first time patient thete and they took him right in 15 mins into pulling the tooth my husband said have u started and doc said im done! Since it went so well i decided to get 2 wisdom teeth pulled there and it went great hes gental quick and very good bed side manners i have had some complactions but not by anyones fault and they have been very helpfull even on.a weekend. I reccomend him to everyone

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

I am 36 yrs old, I had to have a molar removed. Didn't go to Dr. Corry (no reason why) and the dentist was AWEFUL. After a 3 days in severe pain, I decided to call Dr. Corry to help me. He saw me the SAME DAY within a 30 mins of my call. Within minutes of walking in, he relieved my severe pain. At 36 I had to get another molar extracted. I DID go to Dr. Corry!! Woke up the next day, with NO DISCOMFORT! Besides being a little sore, my pain level is at a 1. This Dr is AMAZING!!!! He has a great personalty, making you feel safe comfortable. I was terrified of having the extraction, he's so fast and gentle I had NO IDEA he was finished! If you have a chance to see this dr, DO IT! Look no further, drive 100 miles if need be. This man is BY FAR THE BEST DENTIST YOU WILL EVER HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF SEEING! My husband jokingly calls him a ROCK STAR! This was AFTER my husband had 4 teeth extracted the SAME day. It's been one week to the day of his extractions and he is almost completely hea

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

The extraction of my embedded, infected nerve wisdom tooth was absolutely painless. I only had novacaine injections and did not need to take any painkillers afterwards. The staff was kind and compassionate.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Simply the best. We paid Dr. Corry out of pocket for our son's wisdom teeth surgery, as he was not a participant in our plan. It was well worth it, our son hardly swelled, had very little pain, and recovered beautifully. Dr. Corry offered us a payment plan, and we have no regrets. It is so comforting to know that your child is in the hands of wonderful staff and a wonderful surgeon. Thank you Dr. Corry!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

I am a first time mom and my son is tongue tied.My pediatrican referred him to Dr,Corey.The day i made the appt my son was only 4 days old and i was a wreck!the woman on the phone was amazing!she was sweet and helpful.Upon our arrival my son and i were greeted by pretty much the entire staff and they were ALL amazing!every single on of them was not only nice but extremely helpful.This made me a bit nervous because I have never been to a dr where i like both the staff and the doctor!! Well that day I have met the best!Dr.Corey was knowledgeable and people friendly and made a first time mom of a 4 day old baby feel very comfortable and calm,which is NOT an easy task!!When i left the office one of his amazing secretaries actually even walked me out to my car!I wish ALL doctors offices were this good!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Corry spent a lot of time with me to help me understand the problems I was having with my molars after I had bad root canal from an endodontist. I got a painless injection of novocain which I didn't even know was possible. I trust this doctor, I know you will, too.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

The best thing about this doctors office is that they filed all of my insurance papers for me. The quality of the surgery was the best I ever had, but the quality of the service by the front desk is remarkable.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag