Rate Dr. Joel Powell

Dr. Joel Powell's Ratings

Dr. Powell was great! I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed and didn't have any swelling afterwards (and I bruise easily). The whole process was quick and easy. I highly recommend anyone who's nervous about hospitals to go here instead. A laid back office with friendly staff makes for a good experience.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

I got referred to Dr. Powell by my dentist. I went in for an assessment and it just happened he had an opening on the same day, it happened so fast, easy and no pain at all. He is very helpful and experienced. I went under sedation and got the four wisdom teeth done and went back to work the next day. I recommend him to every one

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Fantastic. He took out my wisdom teeth, I don't remember anything except laughing the whole time. Went back to him later when I needed to see a pathologist, such a nice guy, would make anyone feel at ease.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

This guy is really good. If you're getting your widom teeth extracted I suggest sedation, not general anesthetic. I don't remember a single thing about the operation, and am not in much pain at all. Plus you have a shorter recovery time. Nope, the "happy juice" is really good. Just be prepared to wait a little while at consults, but this guy is well worth the wait.

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

Excellent dentist.I was terrified to get my wisdom teeth pulled but he made me very comfortable and it was a breeze.Had some bleeding afterwards an we called an he took the call personally.A person is lucky to have this doctor like this.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Powell through my dentist for wisdom teeth removal. He is very professional and explained everything before and after the surgery. The procedure went flawlessly with minimal recovery time despite 3 of 4 teeth being impacted. His staff is also very nice as well and followed up and dealt with all of the insurance paperwork. Highly recommended!

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag