Rate Dr. Ronald K. Jorgensen

Dr. Ronald K. Jorgensen's Ratings

Dr. J and his staff are AWESOME!! They have (literally) saved my life on several occasions, and just amazing all around. They get me in last min when I need to be seen, and I rarely have to wait too long to see the doc. Usually happens when there is an emergency in the office, and having been on the other side of that, I'm exceptionally understanding (hence the 5). He is professional, and tests appropriately; when I got to a point in my care that he was thoroughly perplexed, he admitted it, and referred me to a hospital out of state that could do the testing I needed. Everything was done exactly as it should have been. I am from a dr family, have been in and around hospitals my whole life, and he is one of the most brilliant physicians I have ever encountered. And I love his staff. I usually go to one location, but not always, and they are universally amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

The Best!!! A caring doctor who actually listens and practices medicine for the right reasons. Thank you Dr. J :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Ron is a fine, empathetic physician. He is knowledgeable, effective, and a pleasure to work with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

AMAZING!!!! The staff was quick and attentive, and Dr. Jorgensen was amazing! Thank you Dr. Jorgensen and thank you Arizona Asthma and Allergy!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Excellent Doctor very effective. Cleared up my allergies and helped with my severe asthma. EXCELLENT CARE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462558].votes_count ]]