Rate Dr. Gary G. King

Dr. Gary G. King's Ratings

Dr King is a very competent professional, always have the best advice and actually cares for his patients. I've Been his client for many years now, and I have no words to thank him enough for all his has done for me.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. King is Amazing!!!! I had a really bad car accident and he has got me back on my feet and I am so thankful for him. I recommend him HIGHLY!!!! If you have a friend or family member that needs help reach out to Dr. King he is always there! I'd give him a 10 rating if it was allowed :)

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Excepcional Chiropractor! Apos passar por outros chiropractors, Dr. Gary foi o unico que aliviou minha dor no joelho em 90% ja na primeira visita. Minha mae apos anos com dor cronica na joanete (Hallux valgus), na segunda visita obteve excelente melhora.
Ele possui vasto conhecimento na area, extremente cuidadoso com seus pacientes.
Recomendo a todos Dr. Gary!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

I'm a cellist and suffered for years of lower back pain. I tried several chiropractors in the past years, with close to zero success. Suddenly a sharp and unbearable sharp pain appeared and I was on Google searching for best reviews on chiropractors. I did not bother to call, I just drove immediately to his office at lunch time and the Doctor himself let me in. After telling him about my horrible pain, he visited me on his lunch break!!!! To my absolute surprise in one single session the sharp pain was gone. He is very knowledgeable, extremely intelligent and very caring human been. For the first time in my life I will recommend a chiropractor to my fellow coworkers musicians.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Best Chiropractor in Orlando! I have been a patient of Dr. King for at least 4 years, and I have found his treatment effective every time I had a problems. Without hesitation I recommend King Health Center to anyone who is looking for new chiropractor.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

An amazing chiropractor with the right tools for every situation. Very knowledgeable in his field. Also the staff was extremely welcoming and kind. Last of all his new location is amazing!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Recently moving to Orlando and having bad chiropractors in the past--I knew I had to take the time and find a great Dr. here.Once I came across Dr. King, the search was over.He is one of the most genuine people and truly cares about your well-being and getting better.He focuses on well-rounded chiropractic techniques, nutrition, exercise and mental health, that when combined, creates a dynamic healing process.His goal is to greatly improve one's bodily mechanics and eliminate pain--to improve one's functions to where they need to only come back in extended intervals, if at all depending on condition; unlike many Dr.'s who lay out extensive and expensive treatment plans that aren't necessary.I was messed up good from a golf injury and other Dr.'s, but Dr. King has greatly improved my life--from going once a week to now only once a month! I'm able to golf, exercise and work again.Sarah is his office adm, and she's also a delight; very relatable on a human level.I enjoy going there :) A+.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr King, IS THE BEST IN ORLANDO!!! I have been to a handful of other chiropractors in Orlando and the surrounding area, Dr King is by far the BEST!! He is very gentle and explains everything move he does to you. I fell snowboarding and had pain in my shoulder. Come to find out, I had knocked my collar bone out and my ribs out. After, my visit with Dr King, I could move my arm again!! I even brought my parents to him for a visit and they live out of the state. My mother has hip problems and after seeing Dr King she was walking with less of a limp. She actually could walk and not really feel and pain. I JUST LOVE HIM!!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

All class with a stellar bed side manner, cool guy too. Extremely personable and his passion for his field shows. I know results vary but I felt major improvements after my initial appointment and he won't try to sell u on coming back for unnecessary visits. Very Knowledgeable in all facets so hes able to quickly recognize your problem and construct a plan for repair. Told me his goal was to have me visiting him as little as possible. Honest guy, I won't go anywhere else

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I cannot even begin to say how much I appreciate Dr. Gary King. I have been seeing chiropractors for over 20 years for everything from headaches to back pain, to tailbone pain, etc. I have seen some really good ones, but hands down, Dr. King is the most thorough, most caring, and most helpful chiropractor I have been treated by. He is so knowledgeable and passionate. He spends time with the patient, and really tailors a treatment to the patient's needs. Thank you Dr. King for your incredible care for your patients!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag