Dr. Michael L. Bowen

Dr. Michael L. Bowen

Rate Dr. Michael L. Bowen

Dr. Michael L. Bowen's Ratings

Doctor Bowen is a great doc, my full respect for him He treats my kkids very gentle and with respect, my kids love him and feel comfortable with him, although his staff are extremely rude...marrissa is very rude as she rolls her eyes making the parents feel bad. The other 2ladies are very rude on phone and always have a sour face that makes doc Bowen rating go down, what a shame he has such an awful staff on board

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

I read reviews before going and saw some of the staff ratings weren't so great but eveyone can have a bad day. So after going the staff was fine but the doctor was great. First, the staff and thier knowledge doesn't concern me; they don't treat my kids. So, if you want a dang good doctor that won't give you the bs and do what is best, use him.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I have mixed feeling about this Doctor's office. The office staff was AWFUL!!! The worst I have seen. They were so rude and unfriendly. We had to wait 45 minutes to see the Doctor. Then the Dr was so condescending about the shots. And when I confronted him about his rude staff, he just ignored me. Not every parent is a moron who is uneducated about what their child needs. I had considered returning again to give them a second chance, but the bad taste in my mouth is so bad I think I will look elsewhere. Then I realized any Doctor who allows his/her staff to treat patients and parents so rudely should not be treating my children!!!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

The staff at this office are rude and it is a shame because Dr. Bowen is a wonderful doctor. Marissa and Daisy just have the worse attitudes and I am shocked that one of them date to call herself a nurse. If you do not like your job, Quit!

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

The nurse and the doctor are outstanding! Extremely friendly to the kids, which is what matters most!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Very kind. Takes the time to sit with you and answer any questions. Has separate areas for sick and well children.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

not your average doctor- much better. he sat down with us and explained things very well. very kind to his patients and makes them feel comfortable.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

He's really down to earth and very gentle with his patients.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag