Rate Dr. Cher Y. Chang

Dr. Cher Y. Chang's Ratings

I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Chang. My wife had mini implants and new set of dentures done last summer, and after she told me that Dr. Chang was the best dentist she ever dealt with, I did not even consider anyone else.
I just had the same procedure done, and I must say that I share the same feelings as my wife.
We highly recommend Dr. Chang and her staff, and we both thank them for the job well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

In Las Vegas, NV, you can make no better choice for your denture work than Affordable Dentures, under the care of the amazing Dr. Cher Y. Chang, DMD, and her capable and friendly staff. My wife and I know this for a fact, because Dr. Chang absolutely "saved the day" for us!

My wife has always had a wonderful, beautiful smile that delights all who know her. When she decided that it was time to have dentures made, she went to one of the largest and best-known dental clinics in Las Vegas. Without reporting too many agonizing details, that clinic made a mess of her denture work and left her a few days away from a very important international journey without a smile and with nothing but discomfort and inconvenience. After reading many positive reviews about Dr. Chang, we decided to go to Affordable Dentures to see if anything could be done to save the situation. Frankly, Affordable Dentures was our last hope.

When we arrived at the office, we were met by a friendly receptionist who immediately called someone over to listen to my wife's needs and discuss possibilities. After only a few minutes, a woman came hurrying out from the back hallway and started asking questions. It was Dr. Chang, who had overheard my wife's concerns, and who immediately took her completely under wing. She promptly led my wife away to an examining room. She then assured us that she could help and asked us to come back a bit later to work out the details. When we came back, we learned that Dr. Chang and the other dentists who work with her had been discussing my wife's case, while at lunch. They all took an interest in finding ways to correct the serious mistakes that had been made by the other clinic. They were all sympathetic and positive that Affordable Dentures could restore my wife's smile in time for our trip.

Less than 48 hours later, Dr. Chang presented my wife with a perfect set of dentures that not only made her look completely and naturally herself but that fit unexpectedly well.

As I write, it is months later. My wife's perfect smile has been admired by many, many people in several countries. She has had no trouble whatsoever with the fit. We are absolutely amazed that Dr. Chang was able to transform a near disaster into a big win for us in such a short time. She is beyond just professional. She has demonstrated a passion for customer care that surpasses all expectations. She, and her clinic, have our highest recommendation.

Bottom line: If you need denture work, just go there! You won't just get dentures; you'll get a beautiful smile!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I am disgusted my mouth is infected I want my money back they refuse . I need a real dentist who does implants she hurt me . I cant stand the receptionist she is so rude ignorant and should be fired. I want my money back now. they ripped me off. I am sick cant eat drink talk my mouth is on fire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361854].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 16, 2014

My father-in-law is 73 yrs old, blind, and most cantankerous. We tried to take him to several other places, and the old bait-and-switch technique seemed to be the Golden Rule. We went in and were seen promptly. The staff was curtious, very eager to help, and professional. We are not local, and were quite impressed with the fact that his dentures were molded and produced by the end of the day. They also were completely true to their advertising, in that we paid $425 for Economy Dentures and $30 for the consultation. He no longer has any teeth, so xrays were not necessary. Not only to we highly recommend this office, but will tell everyone we know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I hate that I needed dentures so young but Dr Chang is warm, funny, and is actually concerned about making you feel confident.After many dentist told me to get dental implants she was straightforward and told me no get your gums healthy.Needless to say I had all my teeth pulled and I have the best smile. I know this is a life long process because I am young but because of Dr. Chang I have a new outlook on life. I had to leave a review because Dr. Chang and the staff are noble and get the job done. god bless affordable dentures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Made about three trips to Affordable Dentures. Dr Chang is superb person with skills to match. She extracted two or three of my "roots" that were left over from my teeth rotting away; and one decomposed tooth. I did not experience any pain what so ever. I still have ONE upper "Fang" left for her to extract one of these days... My upper and lower dentures were made the same day. They fit and look good. Dr Chang is thhe best dentist I have ever been to in my 65 years!!! Her personality is out of this world...She's Fantastic... Dr Chang, If you happen to read this,,, my name is Tom!!! Will see you within the next couple of years and let you extract my "upper Fang"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

My rating is the result of approximately 3 years of interaction with Dr. Chang and her staff. During this period of time I underwent extractions, implants and denture placement. Although my evaluation is subjective, it is based on a substantial history of dental services. Without hesitation or reservation I strongly recommend Dr. Chang. Specific areas that are important to me in my recommendation are: professional skills and abilities, knowledge, sensitivity to patient concerns, and simply engaging and comfortable to be around. Dr. Chang's current staff are also deserving of accolades for their professionalism, knowledge and support. I particularly appreciate the help Tammie has provided me since my first day in the office. As a Post Script, Dr. Chang is on this site's top ten list, and deservedly so. CPC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Chang and her staff are professional, careing, and friendly. Ihighly recommend this office. I was not looking forward to getting denures, and really not looking forward to the extractions I needed. However, Dr. Chang made this experence far excede my expectations. The front office staff was vere knowledgable, and got me all the paper work I needed to file my insurance claim. The dental assistant was very claming, and she kept me informed of the procedures.She is very professional. Dr. Chang is a credit to her profession. She has the best chair side manner I have ever experenced. Frendly, relaxing, funny and above all professional. No one likes going to the dentist, but if you have to go, this is the office in Las Vegas that I recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

I had extractions for upper and lower dentures. This clinic is professional, caring, competent, and affordable. I traveled 117 mi each way to have Dr. Chang do my procedure. There was NO pain, and Dr. Chang explained as she went along. Every dentist should her skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I have the greatest respect for Dr. Chang and her entire staff. I felt comfortable from the moment I entered the office. The receptionist was courteous, pleasant and helpful as was Dr. Chang and her entire staff. I would recommend her over anyone in Las Vegas. I am one who does a bit of research when I'm considering anything, whether it's a dentist or a product. I picked Dr. Chang out of quite a few others and am quite happy with the work and the price with Dr. Chang. Both her and her staff of technicians are 'aces in my book' and I would definitely recommend her services over 'anyone' else in Las Vegas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][462745].votes_count ]]