Rate Dr. Ming Chou

Dr. Ming Chou's Ratings

Dr. Chou has been my physician for over 20 years, 5 years ago when I married she took my wife who is a nurse on as a new patient. She has the greatest approach to being a knowledgeable, caring doctor who takes the time to listen and not rush you out the door. If there was an award for a great Physician she would be so deserving of one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Chou has been my doctor for most of my life. My Mother and Siblings also see her and all of us agree she is FANTASTIC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I can honestly say I would not be alive if it were not for Dr Chou. She is fantastic and I have NEVER found either her or her staff to be rude or even short tempered. I feel very fortunate to have Dr Chou as my physican

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

My family and I have been with her a long time and we love her . I do agree ,one of her staff is a little rude but Oh well .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Chou has been my Dr. for 29 years, I could not be more pleased having her there for my family and myself.Debbie Allison

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Very polite, knowledgeable physician. Hasn't taken news patients for years, but still maintains a full clientelle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Chou for over thirty years. My daughter, niece and mother also have been seeing her for most if not all of their lives. Yes you do have to wait for her but when you get in to see her its worth the wait. She has called me at home and I have called her at home several times, she saved my mom's life many years ago when the other doctors could not figure out what was wrong. Today she had to give me some bad news but she is so tactful, understanding and positive that she did indeed soften the blow. I don't know what I am going to do when she retires because now that I am in my fifties I need her more than ever. I highly recommend Dr. Chou.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1238945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

I would never want to see another dr., she always has time for you and you never feel like you are being rushed... Amazing Dr. very grateful to have her as mine.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Dr.Chou is the best, always has an answer for you, and is very kind and takes time when you need her ,Dr.Chou has been my Dr. since1976...I feel like I have been truely blessed by having her as a Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1238943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

Dr. Chou has been my doctor since I was 16 years old - I'm now 51. She listens, she cares, she's thorough, and has a great bedside manner. Yes you always have a wait but it's because she's being all those things to her other patients too. I don't want to even think about her retiring some day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1238942].votes_count ]]