You may also like

Rate Dr. Eva R. Jones

Dr. Eva R. Jones's Ratings

Horrible and miserable women in my opinion. Extremely unprofessional in my opinion. Staff and Dr. Eva herself treated me as if I was second class citizen in my opinion. Used foul language and down right sloppy looking. She scheduled ultra sounds it seemed like every 2-3 weeks. Never have I heard that before unless you are a high risk pregnancy. My significant other was told she was not. Do not know why she advised to do so many ultra sounds though, sound like someone is money hungry in my opinion. Should really work on remodeling the inside of her so called practice. Always looked dirty in my opinion. People say she has a no nonsense personality you have mistaken, she is just simply unprofessional, unhappy/miserable, disrespectful, frumpy and frankly dirty IN MY OPINION. I am glad I never need to look at her again or her staff. Should have worked for a collection agency, your talents could have well been used. Hope you retire very soon and I hope you get a new attitude on life and men in general. Their not all bad. If there was a rating of zero I can assure you she would have received them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Extremely unprofessional. I overheard another patients lab results because they spoke of it right in front of me. For my own test, she mixed up my name with another girl with the same name. Then to find out I was overcharged. I will never go here again. Completely inefficient and can't be trusted

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2844027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Jones' office is poorly run, needs updating and the billing department is horrific! I had to wait 30 minutes to be seen by Dr. Jones for my annual visit. It was my first and last time at this office. The receptionist was not friendly and everything in the office is outdated, especially the medical equipment. I was informed after my checkup was over I would have to go to a different location for an ultra sound (if you want to have your ultra sounds on location this is not the doctor for you). The worst thing about this office is the staff. The staff is extremely incompetent and rude, especially the billing department. Be warned, Janice (the person who is responsible for billing), is rude and an idiot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

DR. JONES SAVED MY BABY'S LIFE. She has a no nonsense personality, that I respect, but doesn't always work for everyone. Her knowledge, experience, and skills out weigh the longer wait time. Her staff has always been helpful, but not necessarily always cheerful and sweet...and that's perfectly okay with ME. I'm at a Dr.'s office, not a spa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

The day I saw Dr. Jones I could not believe that her "practice" is in an old, run down house and not very clean. Her staff was not welcoming in the least and they really did not want to be bothered. When I finally got in to see Dr. Jones I was made aware that she didn't have much time because she wanted to spend the afternoon with her 26 year old daughter on her birthday. That made me feel real important....hurry, hurry. I'm sure Dr. Jones is a smart woman, but frankly there are a lot of doctors who are smart and are less abrasive and more caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Beware you will be incorrectly billed and charged multiply for the same service. Incompetent billing department. I am still trying (after 2 years and copies of cleared checks) to resolve billing issues. It's not worth the headache, go to another GYNO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

If you like to wait for HOURS to see a doctor then she is a great choice. Be prepared to be there for most of the day/night. Have fun!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1239020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Well I do indeed like Dr.Jones. I like her get to the point attidue. That works for me .I don't like candy coaters. And dilly dallying around and that she is not. You will not like Dr. Jones if you wanna be a queen for a day. She is aggressive and i like that. Not everyone will. I must stress though getting through to her staff is not recommended. They do need alittle training in organization and there phone manners are very very bad. I am a busy women and I do need things as fast as possible. The staffing will not be patient with you. Or work with you . And buying it bluntly they can care less. So Dr. Jones good . Honest fast. The office in its self need a lot of work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

There is no privacy and your chart is sometimes left on the desk wide open for other patients to see. The room never the nurse's station is to open and you can often hear other patient's conversation with the doctor, if your sitting at the nurse station so I can only imagine them being able to hear you. She is a good doctor very real and frank. i also dont like when they send your lab results on a post card; no privacy at all. Thinking about finding another doctor because of the lack of privacy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Anyone who has been to doctor jones knows she is an amazing doctor. She knows what she's doing and isn't the type to beat around the bush. For all of you saying you had a long wait..schedule earlier appts. Don't be surprised that a practice with one doctor is very busy at the "rush hour" of patients (anytime in the afternoon). I have never waited more then 5 mins to go in. I love her and her staff. She talks to you like your a person and not just a patient. I'm only 18 and pregnant and she has never once made me feel like she was judging me. Dr. Jones gets my highest regard and full recomendation to any friends family or strangers

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1239017].votes_count ]]