Rate Dr. Eva R. Jones

Dr. Eva R. Jones's Ratings

DR. JONES SAVED MY BABY'S LIFE. She has a no nonsense personality, that I respect, but doesn't always work for everyone. Her knowledge, experience, and skills out weigh the longer wait time. Her staff has always been helpful, but not necessarily always cheerful and sweet...and that's perfectly okay with ME. I'm at a Dr.'s office, not a spa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

The day I saw Dr. Jones I could not believe that her "practice" is in an old, run down house and not very clean. Her staff was not welcoming in the least and they really did not want to be bothered. When I finally got in to see Dr. Jones I was made aware that she didn't have much time because she wanted to spend the afternoon with her 26 year old daughter on her birthday. That made me feel real important....hurry, hurry. I'm sure Dr. Jones is a smart woman, but frankly there are a lot of doctors who are smart and are less abrasive and more caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Beware you will be incorrectly billed and charged multiply for the same service. Incompetent billing department. I am still trying (after 2 years and copies of cleared checks) to resolve billing issues. It's not worth the headache, go to another GYNO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

If you like to wait for HOURS to see a doctor then she is a great choice. Be prepared to be there for most of the day/night. Have fun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Well I do indeed like Dr.Jones. I like her get to the point attidue. That works for me .I don't like candy coaters. And dilly dallying around and that she is not. You will not like Dr. Jones if you wanna be a queen for a day. She is aggressive and i like that. Not everyone will. I must stress though getting through to her staff is not recommended. They do need alittle training in organization and there phone manners are very very bad. I am a busy women and I do need things as fast as possible. The staffing will not be patient with you. Or work with you . And buying it bluntly they can care less. So Dr. Jones good . Honest fast. The office in its self need a lot of work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

There is no privacy and your chart is sometimes left on the desk wide open for other patients to see. The room never the nurse's station is to open and you can often hear other patient's conversation with the doctor, if your sitting at the nurse station so I can only imagine them being able to hear you. She is a good doctor very real and frank. i also dont like when they send your lab results on a post card; no privacy at all. Thinking about finding another doctor because of the lack of privacy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Anyone who has been to doctor jones knows she is an amazing doctor. She knows what she's doing and isn't the type to beat around the bush. For all of you saying you had a long wait..schedule earlier appts. Don't be surprised that a practice with one doctor is very busy at the "rush hour" of patients (anytime in the afternoon). I have never waited more then 5 mins to go in. I love her and her staff. She talks to you like your a person and not just a patient. I'm only 18 and pregnant and she has never once made me feel like she was judging me. Dr. Jones gets my highest regard and full recomendation to any friends family or strangers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I have been going to Dr.Jones for several years now and there has been a few times where I was sitting in the waiting room a little to long, and at times her attitude can be harsh BUT she is a great doctor and her staff is extremely friendly. I have an incompetent cervix and every pregnancy that I have is high risk. I was never able to carry to full term until I started going to Dr.Jones. During my pregnancy she answered every question I had and promised me that she would get me and my daughter through the pregnancy safely which she did, she even attended my baby shower! I would recommend any woman who is high risk during pregnancy. Any length of wait and even a little attitude is worth the service that she provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

The office is poorly managed--appointments are not always honored and there is always a long wait time. I was also mistakenly billed for covered procedures which took months to be corrected. Dr. Jones has an extremely gruff bedside manner. She is extremely blunt, bordering on cruel, and her use of obscene language is very common. I am in no way a goody-goody or prudish, but I believe there is a time and place for crass behavior and I don't prefer it to be exhibited by my medical provider. I was treated by her only a handful of times before I chose to switch providers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I am shocked by some of these comments. I have had a very different experience with this office. I am in my third pregnancy with Dr Jones and am now being seen a few times per week, I never wait and the staff is wonderful. It is true that she is not the right doctor for a sensitive person but if you want quality care from a wonderful person who will tell you how it is, this is the place to be. She can be harsh but when things get serious she will hold your hand, she will celebrate with you or cry with you as will her staff. To me it feels very much like a family atmosphere. The small staff makes it so everyone knows who you are when you walk through the door. I always get my questions answered and perscriptions filled in a timely manner. Also, Dr Jones' motto is "Think Dr, call Dr.", I have followed that advice and she has always been the one to handle my questions and concerns, no matter what time of day or how small the concern was. I would and have recommended Dr Jones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1239014].votes_count ]]