Rate Dr. Maria M. O'Toole

Dr. Maria M. O'Toole's Ratings

Dr. Otoole was a througal doctor and her practice is missed. She delivered my daughter nine years ago. I recently became pregnant and had a miscarriage and had a terrible experience with the new practice. They dont compare to dr otoole and Valerie. Also hard to find a practice with out these big groups of doctors. Hands.down dr. Otoole was the best obgyn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Other than Val, the NP (who is an absolute angel and I would trust her with my life) the staff, including Dr. O'Toole are incompetent, unprofessional, and are total quacks. I'll miss Val but could not be happier to be rid of the rest of this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I've been going to this office for a few years only seeing NP Valerie if anyone knows where she went please post. I received a list of new doctors following the office closure but no mention of the NP's

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][463156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I just got a letter in the mail this morning informing me of the "immediate closure of Practice and Transfer of Care" for Dr. Maria O'Toole! Never got a phone call advising of the closure. Does anyone know what is going on and why the office closed? I loved NP Valerie and have been seeing her for most of the 12 years I have been going to Dr. O'Toole's office. I'm 50 years old and now have to find a new gyn?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Wow! I just got a letter today in the mail saying Dr. O'Toole's office is closed for good. Judging by the earlier comments, I must be the last one to know. I'm shocked and very disappointed. I agree with the other commenters that the office staff were rude. And can you believe it? In the 3 years I've been going there, I have never met Dr. O'Toole! Not once! But the NP's were always very nice and helpful so it didn't bother me. Well, my next appointment is not until the fall, so fortunately I have time to find a new doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I've been going to Dr. O'toole for years. She is a bit eccentric, but she knows her stuff. I would of never had babies if it wasn't for her. I will forever be grateful. The NP Valerie is wonderful, I will miss her. I wish they handle closing there doors a bit better. Good Luck to all the staff. I never had a problem with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. O'Toole has been my Dr for over 26 yrs,delivered all 3 of my children and my grandson. I knew all of her staff over the years and would recommend her highly as I have done for many years. She has always been professional and very knowledgeable,the most compassionate Dr I have been to. I LOVE HER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Closing your doors and not telling your patients where they can get copies of their records, let alone the results of their last annual exam. I recently had my appointment and now I will not know the result. So many things misdiagnosed. Very disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have never seen such poor staff in my life. They were so rude and the wait for Dr. O'toole was at least an hour everytime. I personally have not had a bad experience with her and when I had a mis-carriage she rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night and was very supportive and comforting to my husband and I. I will agree that on other occasions she seems High or just out there but maybe that was just her personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I used to like the NP's in this office, until I had an argument with Cheryl, the office mgr, who is, in my opinion, the nastiest, rudest woman on earth. She made a mistake with my records, but refused to admit she was wrong, even laughing at me. Now the NP's, even my favorite one, will NOT see me. I have to see Dr. O'Toole, and I'm not comfortable with her. Bye Bye...you lost a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][463149].votes_count ]]