Dr. Ross Urwin

Rate Dr. Ross Urwin

Dr. Ross Urwin's Ratings

HE'S THE BEST I'VE EVER KNOWN.......SELINDA CRAWLEY I HAD HIM BACK IN 2008 , HE DID MY BRAIN OPERATION....... MAY GOD BLESS HIM AS LONG AS HE LIVES. HERE IT IS 2013 AND I'M STILL HERE BY THE-GRACE OF GOD USING DR. UWRIN TO HELP ME.THANKS AND I LOVE YOU.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I recently had an angiogram with Dr. Urwin. When I first found out I was diaganosed with a suspected anuerysm to the left cerebral artery I was crushed. The ER drs. contacted Dr Urwin and he was in my room in 30 minutes. (which is very good timing for a DR. at 8 pm) He has such a kind bed side manner. He was able to answer all question I had and my family had. He was patient with us, very knowlegeable and he gave me hope. The MRA is not a for sure way so after he preformed the angiogram and double and triple checked I walked away anuerysm free!! I highly recommend him and I tust my life in his hand. (I never met his staff I just met him)

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

He is brilliant AND caring. If you need the care of a neurointerventional radiologist, he is amazing.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

"Neuro Interventional Radiologist." When my sister had a brain aneurysm the neurologist said he would "try to get Dr. Urwin" because he is the best in the business. We were so lucky that we DID get Dr. Urwin's help- he came to "operate" on my sister at 12M, after going all over 3 counties doing surgery all day and all night. My sister was in a coma for 7 weeks. During that time Dr. Urwin came to her about 7 more times to reopen miniscule veins inside her brain- put little balloons in them- opened them with "chemical washes" (my words) He came to the hospital at all hours to take her into surgery in effort to try to prevent more permanent brain damage from vessels collapsing. He took many phone calls in middle of night and made drug recommendations. Gave wise advice at confusint time on not invoking "living will" yet. My sister is back to her "high level" job- everyone said this would never happen. No question this is bcz of Dr. Urwin's amazing abilities and kindness.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag