Rate Dr. Linda S. Price

Dr. Linda S. Price's Ratings

I find Dr. Price to be kind and a great listener. She is open to questions and I never feel rushed through an appointment. She really listens and I agree with the other post - she is your team leader not just a doctor telling YOU what to do. As for billing, I've never had any issues - they bill my primary and secondary insurances before billing me so that there is no double payment. I've never waited more than 5-10 minutes for an appointment. She does not over book her appointments.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

she is the worse i seen I pay the office then the Insurance pay them again,

Submitted June 7, 2007 | flag

Dr. Price gets kudos for being on time, listening to you, being thoughtful, and willing to consult with other specialists if she feels she doesn't have the experience with a certain issue to make an educated decision. I've used her for the past 7 years. I have lupus with brain vasculitis, and even though she has other patients with lupus, she readily admitted she had never had one with brain involvement before. She considers herself a "team" with you, rather than the only authority. Her office staff is extremely nice and helpful, and NEVER overbook her time.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag