You may also like

Rate Dr. Lucius Blanchard

Dr. Lucius Blanchard's Ratings

Don't go to this Dr. He did a biopsy on skin rash. I went back in two weeks to get results & he asked me who did biopsy. He didn't even remember. Never tolde exactly what biopsy said but told me to FU with PCP. Didn't offer any treatment I had to request a prescription. Asked me same questions at every appointment. I know he sees a lot of patients daily but he should familiarize himself with patient before he comes in room! Time to retire!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Blanchard should indeed retire. Nothing, NOTHING was explained to me! I was not asked if I even wanted Moh's, which and I quote, "It's the Gold Standard". Was the doc or staff to lazy to put it through to the insurance company??? Who knows, I insisted and indeed the insurance company approved it. Do not go to this Doctor. Terrible bedside manners, does not explain anything to the patient and forgets what you are there for!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Like all the other reviews state, if you want to hang out in a waiting room this is the place to come. First visit was a 2 hour wait for a 7 minute consult. On the second visit we waited 1 hour and 20 minutes for a 13 minute procedure. The doctor might be knowledgeable, but I would know because he was in and out of the room so fast I couldn't get an idea. For the short amount of time he did spend in the room his bed side manner truly was terrible. We were forced to see this doctor due to our insurance, which is a Medicare/HMO plan. If you have the ability to choose someone, my suggestion is someone other than this clown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Like to wait come here you'll wait and wait . When the dr does come in he's a rude pain in the butt. Your there on time have your paperwork all completed and wait an hour and an half the dr walks is rude hardly speaks to you , acts like your bother him with any questions. I'm an ER nurse and work with lots of drs along with great insurance I can go anywhere , I won't come back and you should try another Dr there are lots of then in Las Vegas .... Stay away you'll be glad you did and tell your primary care md to referral to any other place but here , he needs to retire and be a patient in his waiting room then he might get a clue.......

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Only spent 3 minutes with me. Kept trying to leave even though I still had other questions and problems to discuss. Kept asking me " Why didn't your primary care Dr. do this and why didn't he do that so he didn't have to" Only wanted to talk about the referral problem and not any other skin issue I had. Not a Dr. that I would ever recommend or want to go back to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2465603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

This doctor should retire. Has a procedure on my nose for MOS and now have huge scars. Went back to question him and he said he could have cut my nose off if he wanted to. Refused to answer any questions. Cannot not imagine why they keep him on the staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

It's not just Dr. Blanchard alone. It's his entire empire. Do not go to Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic at all. My doctor was running an hour behind. When I finally got into the exam room, I was told the biopsy I came for would need prior authorization from my insurance. Not true, but they wouldn't listen. A one minute phone call could have cleared that up, but I guess that would take them too long after my ONE HOUR wait. My wife had an experience there almost exactly the same a few years ago. I guess things haven't changed. Their get 'em in, get 'em out way of doing business is impersonal and inflexible. With so many other dermatologists in Las Vegas, there is no need to subject yourself to such disrespect. DON'T DO IT.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

the worst--schedules 8--10--patients per hour. you do the math.--should retire

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I saw the Doctor but he barely saw me.My 30 seconds were up I suppose.The PA assistant was very helpful.I can't even recall what the Dr. looked like it was so fast(in-out,gone).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

This is the guy to see if you enjoy sitting in a waiting room for extended periods of time, don't mind a doctor who isn't interested in what you have to say and overcharges. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere, I am glad I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110666].votes_count ]]