Rate Dr. Lucius Blanchard

Dr. Lucius Blanchard's Ratings

Only spent 3 minutes with me. Kept trying to leave even though I still had other questions and problems to discuss. Kept asking me " Why didn't your primary care Dr. do this and why didn't he do that so he didn't have to" Only wanted to talk about the referral problem and not any other skin issue I had. Not a Dr. that I would ever recommend or want to go back to.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

This doctor should retire. Has a procedure on my nose for MOS and now have huge scars. Went back to question him and he said he could have cut my nose off if he wanted to. Refused to answer any questions. Cannot not imagine why they keep him on the staff.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

It's not just Dr. Blanchard alone. It's his entire empire. Do not go to Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic at all. My doctor was running an hour behind. When I finally got into the exam room, I was told the biopsy I came for would need prior authorization from my insurance. Not true, but they wouldn't listen. A one minute phone call could have cleared that up, but I guess that would take them too long after my ONE HOUR wait. My wife had an experience there almost exactly the same a few years ago. I guess things haven't changed. Their get 'em in, get 'em out way of doing business is impersonal and inflexible. With so many other dermatologists in Las Vegas, there is no need to subject yourself to such disrespect. DON'T DO IT.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

the worst--schedules 8--10--patients per hour. you do the math.--should retire

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

I saw the Doctor but he barely saw me.My 30 seconds were up I suppose.The PA assistant was very helpful.I can't even recall what the Dr. looked like it was so fast(in-out,gone).

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

This is the guy to see if you enjoy sitting in a waiting room for extended periods of time, don't mind a doctor who isn't interested in what you have to say and overcharges. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere, I am glad I did.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

y appointment was for 2:10. I arrived 30 minutes early for first time check in. Check in was with an iPad type device that was connected to a WIFI. It had a credit card reader for paying the co pay. About a minute after I swiped the credit card I heard my name called out. The desk knew I had finished. Less than a minute later I was called into a room where a physician’s assistant did all the necessary computer entries. This was in the Las Vegas Cancer Center. The room was as clean as any office I have seen. The Doctor came in, examined the site for which I was referred. He told the assistant to numb the area and left. The assistant numbed the area and told me what to expect. The doctor came in, excised the area and cauterized it. The assistant dressed it and gave me instructions for cleaning the wound. He sent me to check out where they gave me a receipt and said I was good to go. I was out at 2:30. Excellent doctor, excellent staff.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Staff is clueless, we were left waiting hours each visit over a referral that was faxed over a month earlier. We were given an appt reminder belonging to another patient. My son was started on accutane and had a serious reaction. The after hours emergency on call physician at 702-308-0972 does not answer or return calls. The appt center is worthless in getting a message to the on call physician. Will not put me in touch with a supervisor. They do not confirm appts the day prior like every other doctor we have dealt with. Doctors are great but the support staff need to be fired...all of them. Clean house completely.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Blanchard is a fantastic, knowledgeable doctor. While his bedside manner may not be the best his excellence as a doctor makes up for it.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

This doctor gets a bad rap. He's very good. Staff is great! Glad to be in his care!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag