Rate Dr. Jutharat Pattanachinda

Dr. Jutharat Pattanachinda's Ratings

I am terribly saddened that my youngest child will not be seeing Dr. Pattan. I went to her as a child as did my husband and my oldest son. She is truly an amazing doctor. However, after my last experience, I will not be visiting the office again. A misunderstanding with one of her staff members almost turned into an argument and then I was hung up on. Not a professional way to handle an already difficult situation. I was extremely appalled and embarassed for her, as she is such a great doctor, but is backed by such poor office staff. I do not feel comfortable returning to the office again and am currently seeking a new pediatrician for my infant son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Staff are really helpful and nice to patients. I didn't have to wait long. Dr. Pattan is nice and friendly. She is very knowledgeable on her patient's needs. I like the overall service in her office and would recommend to other family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

Dr Pattan is the best doctor that you could bring your children to. She was my doctor as a child and I could not even think of a better doctor to treat my children. A+++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Pattan is great, i have an 18month old and she keeps her attention and makes her smile everytime we are in there. Dr. Pattan always seems genuinely concerned about my daughters health. My daughter has gone almost two straight months with a double ear infection and Pattan is trying everything before tubes. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

We love "Dr. Pattan". She had been my daughter's doctor since she was a newborn and we have been going to her for almost 4 years. She was very helpful to us in making a decison re: our daughter needed minor surgery. Thankfully we listened to her and our daughter is doing well. She is accomodating for last minute urgent issues and is alwasy very sweet with our daughter and good at putting her (and us) at ease. My only objection is that the office dose not have available mercury free flu vaccine for children over 36 months. Because of this we are going elsewhere for our daughter's flu shot. But other than that we will be back at Dr. Pattan's office for any other visits. BTW - Dr. Brooks is great too and the office staff is wonderful. I would fully recommend this practice accept for their administration of flu vaccine for children over 36 months (unless you are ok w/your child being exposed to mercury).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

We've seen Dr Pattan several times when our primary pediatrician was out of office. She is friendly and cheerful, however, she treated my son with a eye cream for what she thought was an infection which resulted in a major swelling of his eyelids. When we took him to an eye specialits he said it was allergies and asked us to stop the eye cream asap. The other two visits we had with her were ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

My three boys have been going to her since they were born, the first being back in 1999. She is a WONDERFUL doctor and very thorough. She picked up a small heart irregularity in my son when he was only 4 days old and immediately sent us to a pediatric cardiologist. I would do anything to keep her as a doctor for my boys. They love her and her office and they never complain when they have to go see her. She is the best. She is always up to date on current medical issues and is very good about not over prescribing medication. She takes her time with the boys and always listens to our concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464139].votes_count ]]