Dr. Jutharat Pattanachinda

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jutharat Pattanachinda has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1287935
06/11/10 5 5 5 5 Staff are really helpful and nice to patients. I didn't have to wait long. Dr. Pattan is nice and friendly. She is very knowledgeable on her patient's needs. I like the overall service in her office and would recommend to other family members.
RID: 1155295
23/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Pattan is the best doctor that you could bring your children to. She was my doctor as a child and I could not even think of a better doctor to treat my children. A+++++
RID: 1132466
20/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pattan is great, i have an 18month old and she keeps her attention and makes her smile everytime we are in there. Dr. Pattan always seems genuinely concerned about my daughters health. My daughter has gone almost two straight months with a double ear infection and Pattan is trying everything before tubes. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1004728
07/10/09 5 5 5 5 We love "Dr. Pattan". She had been my daughter's doctor since she was a newborn and we have been going to her for almost 4 years. She was very helpful to us in making a decison re: our daughter needed minor surgery. Thankfully we listened to her and our daughter is doing well. She is accomodating for last minute urgent issues and is alwasy very sweet with our daughter and good at putting her (and us) at ease. My only objection is that the office dose not have available mercury free flu vaccine for children over 36 months. Because of this we are going elsewhere for our daughter's flu shot. But other than that we will be back at Dr. Pattan's office for any other visits. BTW - Dr. Brooks is great too and the office staff is wonderful. I would fully recommend this practice accept for their administration of flu vaccine for children over 36 months (unless you are ok w/your child being exposed to mercury).
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 838166
22/03/09 4 5 4 3 We've seen Dr Pattan several times when our primary pediatrician was out of office. She is friendly and cheerful, however, she treated my son with a eye cream for what she thought was an infection which resulted in a major swelling of his eyelids. When we took him to an eye specialits he said it was allergies and asked us to stop the eye cream asap. The other two visits we had with her were ok.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 817285
06/03/09 5 5 5 5 My three boys have been going to her since they were born, the first being back in 1999. She is a WONDERFUL doctor and very thorough. She picked up a small heart irregularity in my son when he was only 4 days old and immediately sent us to a pediatric cardiologist. I would do anything to keep her as a doctor for my boys. They love her and her office and they never complain when they have to go see her. She is the best. She is always up to date on current medical issues and is very good about not over prescribing medication. She takes her time with the boys and always listens to our concerns.
* - Rating left by a registered user