Rate Dr. Rabab F. Hashim

Dr. Rabab F. Hashim's Ratings

Super fantastic doctor. Surgery in 4 days, will post after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

You will NOT find a BETTER Dr. Dr.Hashim, truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and its very committed to your well being. I consider my self to have been seen by her. She performed surgery on me for a minor procedure and continues to see me as needed. Wonderful Dr, a true gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Hashim is a skillful surgeon, and I felt that I was in good hands during my recent outpatient surgery at Kaiser-Permanente in Pleasanton, California. Her pre-op meetings and exams were thorough, and her easy-going manner made the whole process. The surgery was a success, thanks to her knowledge and skills and to the other highly capable members of her team. After surgery and at later post-op exams, she took care to monitor my recovery. She has also helped me understand the benefits of personal improvements I can make that will allow me to avoid further surgery. My entire experience with Dr. Hashid has been extremely positive. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a surgeon with compassion and experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Not my favorite doctor. I would not go back, for me she seemed rude and not willing to be help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Great doctor had surgery for the first time was scared was a piece of cake no pain I was waiting for the pain after but never had any!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464404].votes_count ]]