Rate Dr. Rabab F. Hashim

Dr. Rabab F. Hashim's Ratings

Super fantastic doctor. Surgery in 4 days, will post after surgery.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

You will NOT find a BETTER Dr. Dr.Hashim, truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and its very committed to your well being. I consider my self to have been seen by her. She performed surgery on me for a minor procedure and continues to see me as needed. Wonderful Dr, a true gem!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hashim is a skillful surgeon, and I felt that I was in good hands during my recent outpatient surgery at Kaiser-Permanente in Pleasanton, California. Her pre-op meetings and exams were thorough, and her easy-going manner made the whole process. The surgery was a success, thanks to her knowledge and skills and to the other highly capable members of her team. After surgery and at later post-op exams, she took care to monitor my recovery. She has also helped me understand the benefits of personal improvements I can make that will allow me to avoid further surgery. My entire experience with Dr. Hashid has been extremely positive. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a surgeon with compassion and experience.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Not my favorite doctor. I would not go back, for me she seemed rude and not willing to be help me.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Great doctor had surgery for the first time was scared was a piece of cake no pain I was waiting for the pain after but never had any!!!!!!!

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag