Dr. Rabab F. Hashim

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Rabab F. Hashim has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5570653
19/06/14 5 5 5 5 Super fantastic doctor. Surgery in 4 days, will post after surgery.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Rabab" to "Rabab F."
RID: 2612462
09/04/13 5 5 5 5 You will NOT find a BETTER Dr. Dr.Hashim, truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and its very committed to your well being. I consider my self to have been seen by her. She performed surgery on me for a minor procedure and continues to see me as needed. Wonderful Dr, a true gem!
RID: 2579086
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hashim is a skillful surgeon, and I felt that I was in good hands during my recent outpatient surgery at Kaiser-Permanente in Pleasanton, California. Her pre-op meetings and exams were thorough, and her easy-going manner made the whole process. The surgery was a success, thanks to her knowledge and skills and to the other highly capable members of her team. After surgery and at later post-op exams, she took care to monitor my recovery. She has also helped me understand the benefits of personal improvements I can make that will allow me to avoid further surgery. My entire experience with Dr. Hashid has been extremely positive. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a surgeon with compassion and experience.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

05/07/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Proctologist / Colorectal"
RID: 1565842
19/10/11 5 5 1 1 Not my favorite doctor. I would not go back, for me she seemed rude and not willing to be help me.
RID: 816595
06/03/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor had surgery for the first time was scared was a piece of cake no pain I was waiting for the pain after but never had any!!!!!!!
* - Rating left by a registered user