Dr. Latanya R. Hines

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Latanya R. Hines has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Latanya" to "Latanya R."
RID: 1433669
05/05/11 5 5 5 5 The office manager is extremely polite, resourceful and helpful, the nurse is very friendly and sets you at ease and the doctor saw me through a complicated labour, used clever strategy to make sure I had a natural delivery all the time explaining everything in good detail (did this all through my pregnancy)and made me super confident in every decision she made for me.
Paid (or co-pay): $1917
RID: 1335839
13/01/11 5 5 5 5 Hands down THE best OBGYN I have ever had. She saw me through two pregnancies with complications and a delivery that could have gone very badly if not for her pro-active measures, cool head & expertise. A very warm, approachable physician who stays current on all procedures and medical papers. She is Text Book Awesome
RID: 976170
30/08/09 5 5 5 5 Love, love, love her! Sadly, we lost our first baby when I was 24 weeks pregnant due to unknown reasons. When we were blessed with a second pregnancy, we went right back to Dr. Hines. She took extra care and precaution having been with us during our loss. Did a c-section when she thought that our baby would not tolerate labor... didn't take any risks. She's awesome, 'nuf said. Staff is super sweet as well!
RID: 900842
30/05/09 5 5 5 5 After a terrible experience with another OB/GYN, I came to Dr. Hines. She was very sympathetic and took a lot of time to listen to my concerns. She also takes the time to explain things in great detail so that you are comfortable and knowledgeable about what's happening. Everyone in the office is kind and caring.
RID: 816219
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 I had the pleasure of having Dr.Hines as my OB with my first child last December. She is absolutely amazing! She is caring, understanding and very thorough. I love her attitude and out look on child birth. It was an absolute wonderful experience having her as my doctor. Not to mention her staff. The office manager is a doll. Very pleasant woman and very helpful when it comes to insurance. The nurse is a beauty as well. Fantastic office overall. She is the best hands down!
Insurance: Anthem