You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Anand

Dr. Sarah Anand's Ratings

I just met Dr. Anand for the first time the other day and she was lovely. She seemed very thorough in her questioning and is ordering all the tests I would expect prior to deciding on an appropriate course of action. She was delayed by about 30-40 minutes, but acknowledged it and apologized for the wait. I have seen comments about the office staff, so was expecting monsters, but they were fine. Nothing outstanding, but there was nothing wrong with the woman who I checked in with, she was polite and timely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I gave Dr. Anand 5 stars for everything, except punctuality. My reason for this is not a bad one. It's simply because she delivers babies and does surgery as well (because she is awesome like the), which can cause some punctuality problems; but for good reason of course. Dr. Anand diagnosed me and gave me sugery, relieving excruciating pain in my ovaries, when no other doctor took me seriously. Now, 6 years later, I am pregnant with my first child and she has been both caring and knowledgeable in everyway. I really hope she is available when my daughter decides to grace us with her presence. I would definitely refer Dr. Anand to every one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Very sweet and caring doctor. She was always friendly and answered all my questions with my first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Anand is a wonderful doctor! She has a very kind and calming demeanour, is personable, and always answered any of the questions I had. She provided excellent prenatal care when I was expecting my first baby. Her oncall doctor ultimately delivered my son but that night Dr Anand came to see us in the hospital to offer her congratulations. I'm currently expecting my second baby and know that I'll be in good hands with Dr Anand.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

If you think that Dr. Anand is the best doctor, it means you've never met a really good gynecologists. She doesn't care about your problems and your health. Sorry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I really liked Dr Anand. After my miscarriage, she answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. However, the staff at the front desk is quite rude. I think it is worth putting up with the poor staff because Dr Anand is such a good doctor, but it is a pain every time I have to deal with the receptionists!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Every experience I've had at that office has been extremely disappointing. Her receptionists are rude and unpleasant, especially one in particular. She couldn't give me any straight, helpful answers. Dr. Anand was kind and knowledgeable, but didn't take my issues seriously and set me several steps back in the progress in my health. She invalidated all my concerns and gave me no relief or answers. She seems to be great with soon to be mothers, but left me feeling isolated and disappointed when it came to my women's health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

SHES AN AWSOME DOCTOR,SHE DELIVERED MY FIRST BABY AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

Very disappointed in her. Didn't bother with my needs at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

She is a great docotor. Very kind, warm, gantle. She explained to me everything in ditails.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][464748].votes_count ]]