Dr. Sarah Anand

Rate Dr. Sarah Anand

Dr. Sarah Anand's Ratings

If you think that Dr. Anand is the best doctor, it means you've never met a really good gynecologists. She doesn't care about your problems and your health. Sorry

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I really liked Dr Anand. After my miscarriage, she answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. However, the staff at the front desk is quite rude. I think it is worth putting up with the poor staff because Dr Anand is such a good doctor, but it is a pain every time I have to deal with the receptionists!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Every experience I've had at that office has been extremely disappointing. Her receptionists are rude and unpleasant, especially one in particular. She couldn't give me any straight, helpful answers. Dr. Anand was kind and knowledgeable, but didn't take my issues seriously and set me several steps back in the progress in my health. She invalidated all my concerns and gave me no relief or answers. She seems to be great with soon to be mothers, but left me feeling isolated and disappointed when it came to my women's health issues.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

SHES AN AWSOME DOCTOR,SHE DELIVERED MY FIRST BABY AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Very disappointed in her. Didn't bother with my needs at all.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

She is a great docotor. Very kind, warm, gantle. She explained to me everything in ditails.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Anand is no doubt the best doctor I have ever met. She's very kind, knowledgeable, patient and polite. She's my wife's OB during her pregnancy. Whenever we started talking about our problems, questions, or concerns, she would listen and make sure she got the whole story and then provided professional opinions and guidance. We normally got all our questions answered during every visit. We were also very lucky that she's the one actually delivering our baby. Because of the size of the baby, my wife had 3rd degree tear and had lots of pain afterwards. Dr. Anand did excellent follow-up. Now my wife has recovered nicely and our little boy is doing great. We couldn't thank Dr. Anand enough. We highly recommend her to anyone needing an OB!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

She was very nice, but did not really tell me anything I didn't know already. I wanted her to take the next step, but she wanted me to go back two.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Warm, caring, knowledgeable. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. She provided excellent care during my pregnancy, and answered every question thoroughly and patiently. Although she wasn't on duty when I delivered, she came to the hospital to check on us the next day. Great doctor, lovely person.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

This is a very good doctor. She is a good listener and can answer on all your questions. I delighted of my pregnancy and one of the reason was my Doctor.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag