Rate Dr. Kristin D. Dehaven

Dr. Kristin D. Dehaven's Ratings

Well I went to her after I moved here from out of town. She's not a mean person but as for communication and being trustworthy they are horrible. The first incident was after my first visit I received one birth control type and then asked for the a different birth control and generic due to my insurance coverage. I went for my annual the next year and they prescribed the wrong birth control. This year I went and it happened again. Also, the doctor failed to communicate they are going to charge me for an annual exam but not do a PAP. If something is changed from my regular exam than I expect you to communicate so if I have questions. The receptionist never answers the phone and takes forever to get back with you. Every year I have had to follow up with them for my pap results. Also, the office is gross with stains all over the seats. It wasn't like this at first but they obviously don't clean or have anyone clean. This has led me to my decision to leave this office.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

When I came to Dr Dehaven I was a mess with problems. With in 6 months I was like a new person. She helped me when no other doctor was willing too. Thank you so much. Anna M Long

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag

Dehaven is a great OB, great bedside manner and i felt very comfortable in her care. She answered all my questions and i did not feel rushed when meeting with her. overall, very pleased with her!

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

She did not seem in tune with the rest of her practice. I met her @8 mos pregnant-I had gained only 15# (recommended weight gain was 15-25#)& told me I could gain no more weight! No other drs had commented about weight & I even asked several times if I was gaining enough weight. She wanted to put me on a structured exercise program, but I told her I did not think it was a wise thing to do @8 mos preg!! When I asked another dr about it at my next appt-she laughed and called her anal about the weight thing. I suggested maybe patients should see her for the 1st appt so she could be anal then instead of the end. BTW-GAINED 25# & LOST IT ALL W/I A MONTH AFTER DELIVERING W/NO PROB TO ME OR THE BABY. She was also on call during my hosp stay & came in ranting about getting my son circumsized. I felt this was totally unprofessional and never would have let her touch my child. Her job is to give me the facts and let me make the decision. Thank God we'd had it done the day before!

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag