Dr. Ira S. Tucker

Dr. Ira S. Tucker

Rate Dr. Ira S. Tucker

Dr. Ira S. Tucker's Ratings

Dr Tucker and his staff are very friendly and knowledgable. They have the latest technology and explain each test thoroughly. Dr Tucker has a great sense of humor, if a bit corny, but you laugh just the same.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing 20+ years and he has been a wonderful doctor. He always put you at ease with his humor. The staff is great. I had an eye emergency during the holidays & he opened the office to attend to my eye issues. I also recommended him to a co-worker and she stated he was the best doctor she ever had!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. tucker is thorough, punctual, up to date on the latest technology and has a great sense of humor. My children now see him and he always puts them at ease. Best eye doc in town. He has seen our family after hours on several occasions over the years.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Great sense of humor...needs to change Klingon jokes and yogi bear to something more modern!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Tucker takes time with me every appointment and came in on a Sunday when I had an emergency. Staff is wonderful!

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Nice Experience wonderful doctor.not like jennifer babinac dentist u stupid women come here learn somethng from this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

I use VSP insurance. I have been seeing Dr. Tucker for many years now. The staff is very friendly and knows all the patients by first name. Dr. Tucker is EXTREMELY punctual and caring. I would highly recommend his office.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

WONDERFUL, CARING DR. AND STAFF. I WILL BE GOING BACK NEXT YEAR.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

Always up to date on current trends and technology. Patient of over 15 years. Takes his time with you and answers your questions.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

Insurance used was Vision Service Plan (VSP). Great doctor. Have been seeing him since 1983. In-tune to changing needs as you get older. Great personality. Office has late hours on Wednesday. This is someone you can stay with year after year. Staff is very professional. Nice office. Latest equipment.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag