Rate Dr. Scott H. Plantz

Dr. Scott H. Plantz's Ratings

Both Dr. Plantz & Jeff Thompson, PA, are excellent in my experience of about 7 years. Clinic is under new management now and I do not use them. Dr. Plantz was caring, knowledgeable, & concerned. J. Thompson is as good as any physician in primary care.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Both Scott Plantz and Jeff Thompson are very knowledgeable. If you check their website, I am sure you will find their credentials are very impressive. As well, I find them to be very friendly and easy to discus my medical issues with; they basically seem to be interested in me as an individual. Quite a change from the HMO patient-mill I was using prior to finding them. I initially used them in an emergency and paid a higher co-pay to visit them as an emergency service. I like them so much that after that initial visit I contacted my carrier, CIGNA, and had them change my records to reflect Scott as my primary care provider. As he is listed on their records as not only an emergency physician but also a family care physician, I am now able to use the services of his office and be assessed a lower co-pay.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag