Rate Dr. Douglas A. Chen

Dr. Douglas A. Chen's Ratings

His staff prohibited me from receiving treatment for my tinnitus unless I agreed to an audiology exam. I told them that I was recently injured (acoustic trauma) from an audiology exam and therefore would like to avoid having another exam. They just laughed at me and told me essentially that 'the rules are the rules'!! I had to cancel for fear of my safety. I waited for 3 weeks for this appointment and needed medication within a certain timeframe to prevent this acoustic damage from becoming permanent. It is highly ironic that an audiology exam caused my injury and another audiology exam issue made it permanent. Dr. Chen gave me a hearing test in the past but I guess the audiology department wants in on the action to make even more money off of me. I have very little money and have to sleep in my car.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

One of the best doctors to see for the treatment of Balance Disorders. Performed a Vestibular Nerve Section in the treatment of my Menierre's Disease, which completely eliminated the frequent vertigo attacks I was suffering from. A great doctor!

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag