Rate Dr. Philip D. Sardar

Dr. Philip D. Sardar's Ratings

Dr Sardar has helped with my battle. He has been compassionate and makes sure I have the info needed to make my decisions. Has listened to me and made sure I took all needed info into consideration in balancing quality of life into my treatment plan. I have been very fortunate to have him on my team. He has been on the cutting edge as new info and treatments become available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Sardar has been taking care of my mom for about 3 years. She could not have had a better, more compassionate, more awesome doctor--we are all very lucky and we highly recommend him across the board!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Love, Love, Love Dr. Sardar and his Staff!!!! Very Special people!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr. Sardar is a fantastic doctor who is both caring and entertaining (having a upbeat personality and great sense of humor). He was very encouraging as I was dealing with a cancer diagnosis as a young adult. Dr. Sardar talked with me about several treatment options and helped me decide the best treatment for me. He has seen me through my treatments and rejoiced with me at my clear PET scan. Dr. Sardar has visited me several times during chemo and I hear he visits his patients in the hospital. We cancer patients gossip, and I have only heard good things about Dr. Sardar. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Sardar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465379].votes_count ]]