Rate Dr. Philip D. Sardar

Dr. Philip D. Sardar's Ratings

Dr. Sardar has been taking care of my mom for about 3 years. She could not have had a better, more compassionate, more awesome doctor--we are all very lucky and we highly recommend him across the board!

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Love, Love, Love Dr. Sardar and his Staff!!!! Very Special people!!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sardar is a fantastic doctor who is both caring and entertaining (having a upbeat personality and great sense of humor). He was very encouraging as I was dealing with a cancer diagnosis as a young adult. Dr. Sardar talked with me about several treatment options and helped me decide the best treatment for me. He has seen me through my treatments and rejoiced with me at my clear PET scan. Dr. Sardar has visited me several times during chemo and I hear he visits his patients in the hospital. We cancer patients gossip, and I have only heard good things about Dr. Sardar. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Sardar.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag