Rate Dr. Donald K. McCartney

Dr. Donald K. McCartney's Ratings

My son has club feet and and a limb deformity. They were consistently 1 hour and 30 minutes late. We saw the "doctor" once and then were passed off to his rude PA. I know my sons case is complicated but they never had any answers. The PA (Dr. McCartneys son) was rude, unapologetic for his constant lateness and clueless on how to treat my son. We have been there at least 10 times in the past year and have only had TWO satisfactory appointments. I have no idea where the above people are going because everyone I have spoken to about dr.McCartneys practice has the same issues. We now go o Jacksonville (from Richmond hill) to get the best care possible for our son. And I suggest you do the same.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. McCartney corrected a 42 degree curve in my daughters back after a 6 hour surgery. he made sure she had the best care during and after surgery. He is a remarkable Dr and would recommend him to anyone that wants a dr they can trust.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. McCartney treated my newborn son for calcaneovalgus. He is wonderful: professional, compassionate, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable. I understand he is also the only pediatric orthopedist in the region and was highly recommended by our pediatrician.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. McCartney treated my son for bilateral clubfoot. He is patient and learns each child's personality so they are always comfortable with him. He and his staff have always been friendly and incredibly helpful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatric ortho without hesistation!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag