Dr. Jacqueline A. Chang

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 1.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Jacqueline A. Chang has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5494106

25/05/14 1 1 1 1 My grandmother was admitted to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center where Dr Chang presently works in the MICU. She was diagnoses with an idiopathic pneumonia and she was intubated. Dr Chang gave up on her and tried to get us to pull the plug. She even went so far as to get an thick committee involved. However, we told her that my grandmother needed more time to heal. She didn't want to listen and kept pushing to let my grandmother die. However, my grandmother was successfully extubated several days later and lived another 4 years of quality life. Do not trust Dr Chang. She does not know what she is doing and is reckless in her practice. Don't let her push you into taking a loved one off life support. She is a heartless individual who needs to be taught a lesson in what it means to be a doctor and "do no harm". She should have her license to practice revoked.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 5395501

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jacqueline" to "Jacqueline A."
RID: 812555
04/03/09 4 4 1 1 During her evaluation of the tumor in my husband's anterior mediastinum (center of the chest) I asked Dr. Chang if it could be due to the most frequent tumor in that area, a Thymoma. She said "No." Period. When I examined his medical records, I discovered that she had never considered it, much less ruled it out. But that's what it was: Not the rapidly fatal and incurable "Cancer of Unknown Primary Site" diagnosed by Dr. Chang and her colleagues. Thank God for M.D.Anderson Cancer Center. More details: My website at www.whatyoudontknowcankillyou.com.  Respond