Rate Dr. Darryl Fontaine

Dr. Darryl Fontaine's Ratings

Dr. Fontaine has given me anesthesia on two separate occasions and was excellent in his professional manner well as his personal manner in making me feel comfortable and reassured. He went out of his way to make me feel at ease and was clear in his explanation of the procedure's. I was very nervous and Dr. Fontaine took the time to answer all my questions and he stayed with me until I felt I had all the answers I needed. He reassured me he would be there for me, and he was. I would highly recommend Dr. Fontaine to anyone seeking optimal care and who wants to feel comfortable and well taken care of...I will request him any time I have to have surgery.

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fontaine has handled my pre-anesthetic evaluation for both of the surgeries I have had since I've lived in Kingsport. (Tonsillectomy and c/s.) He is very professional and knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. I recommend him without reservation.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag