Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Goldsmith

Dr. Jeffrey S. Goldsmith's Ratings

Dr. Goldsmith is the best MD I've had. He is very helpful, responsive and completely on top of things. I feel comfortable and I don't feel he is ever brushing me off or trying to get me out quick so he can get to his next patient. Great guy.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Goldsmith is Great! Could credit him for saving my life. Had years of GERDS, without knowing what was going on inside. Immediately referred me to a Gastro doctor who was able to diagnois me with Barretts, which could turn to cancer. Follow-up procedures and tests eventually detected esophageal cancer. Surgery was done shortly after, and Im alive today to talk about it. Great doctor who doesnt hesitate to get you a referral. This one saved my life!!!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

AAA! This guy is tops! Brilliant mind, listens to you, easy to reach by email and responds very fast. He discovered a heart problem, etc. and sent me to the best specialists.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goldsmith takes the times to listen and explain. Very caring, very smart. It takes years or great luck to find this kind of doctor.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag