Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Goldsmith

Dr. Jeffrey S. Goldsmith's Ratings

Dr. Goldsmith is the best MD I've had. He is very helpful, responsive and completely on top of things. I feel comfortable and I don't feel he is ever brushing me off or trying to get me out quick so he can get to his next patient. Great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Goldsmith is Great! Could credit him for saving my life. Had years of GERDS, without knowing what was going on inside. Immediately referred me to a Gastro doctor who was able to diagnois me with Barretts, which could turn to cancer. Follow-up procedures and tests eventually detected esophageal cancer. Surgery was done shortly after, and Im alive today to talk about it. Great doctor who doesnt hesitate to get you a referral. This one saved my life!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

AAA! This guy is tops! Brilliant mind, listens to you, easy to reach by email and responds very fast. He discovered a heart problem, etc. and sent me to the best specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Goldsmith takes the times to listen and explain. Very caring, very smart. It takes years or great luck to find this kind of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465733].votes_count ]]