Rate Dr. Mark Wellman

Dr. Mark Wellman's Ratings

Dr. Wellman is a truly wonderful doctor who takes care of his patients well. A gentle caring man. HOWEVER, that secretary of his needs to go. She is rude, arrogant to patients and their families. Does not pass on messages to dr. Wellman who has mentioned in visits that he wants to know certain things , so one calls the office and has to deal with that person who is representing his practice and she does not relay messages, she lies when confronted. Dr. Wellman... A suggestion, in order to portray your practice as the kind and caring doctor you are, get rid of the girl you have and hire someone with a personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524909].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Wellman himself is a great doctor and a wonderful surgeon. Truly a nice guy. His staff however, are among the worst I've experienced. The phone number does not have voice mail, it pepetually rings busy all morning, then goes to the usual "the office is closed for lunch" then goes back to busy for the rest of the day! Ridiculous. I was seen for a surgery pre-consult a YEAR ago and still don't have an appointment date. Dr. Wellman, please clean house of your office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524409].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Wellman removed my cancer and changed my life forever. I am forever in his debt. I love you Dr. Wellman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This Doctor (and staff) have not taken a customer service course .. if they have they do not apply any of the techniques. They see themselves as gods (no voicemail, no email no answering of calls).. they must remember that without patients they would not have a job. The prescription provided .. had no instructions and was confusing to the Drug Store PH .. if they are confused . .what would a lowly patient be .. This group is a marginal performance group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I saw dr wellman for sinus problem. He performed an exam on my nasal passage and basically didnt say much but moved onto my throat and discussed that. I left he office without an answer to my sinus issues. Since my visit I have been having serious problems with bleeding and called his office. The receptionist told me that she would talk to the dr and call me back. That call never occurred. Then I ended up in emerg with a lot of blood loss and when I came home called his office back and informed the receptionist of my occurrence and again she said she would relay the info to dr. Wellman and call me back, she never did. I did mention to her that she neglected to call me back the first time but she said she left a message which I told her, no she never did and then she said "oh maybe I didn't have the number right" . Yes, she did and just lied about the lack of calling back. If someone says they will call you back and never do, it doesn't create much trust in that person or he practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465768].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Wellman is a kind doctor who I believe is not only incredibly skilled in his specialty, but is also genuinely concerned about all of his patients, no matter their age. I would recommend this ENT specialist to anyone. A lovely, lovely man and an extremely good doctor. Respectful. Listens to what his patients say. And then he does his thing. And he is GOOD. The staff at his office are just as wonderful. This office should be the benchmark for all doctors' offices. So pleased with my experience here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Wellman about 3 years ago. He is one amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable,trust worthy,kind,compassionate,soft spoken, approachable,over all a great doctor. I was fortunate to have him as a doctor. I had a total thyroidectomy. I was scared and nervous. After talking to him 2 weeks before my surgey,I was at ease. He explanned the procedure and answered all my questions. He ensured me that I was in good hands and to trust him. I knew then I was in good hands and I was going to be okay. He is an amazing doctor. He goes the extra step to make sure he covered everything. The day of the surgery, he came over to talk to me, reassured me again that I was going to be ok. One amazing doctor. I will recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Wellman for all your care. You have no idea how much I appreciated all you have done for me. Also to Jill. You are great. Going beyond your duties to help me out. You guys are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr Wellman was helpful kind and a great surgeon. He is proffesional knowledgable and easy to tslk too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Very good doctor and recommend any one to go to him. Best doctor I have ever seen for my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Such a wonderful Doctor, and very nice to look at! :) He preformed my tonsillectomy this year. Couldn't ask for a better person, or better bedside manner! Thank you for being so wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465763].votes_count ]]