Rate Dr. Mark Wellman

Dr. Mark Wellman's Ratings

Dr. Wellman is a wonderful doctor! I wish more doctors were like him. There are many good doctors but Dr. Wellman goes above and beyond. He is right to the point and gets to the bottom of things. He takes time to answer any questions you have. If your are looking for an exceptional ENT doctor who is also amazing with little kids look no further. Our son had bee battling illness every 6 to 8 weeks since born. Finally we had enough in 2013 after being in the hospital for tonsils asked to be referred to an ENT. Our son and my husband and I have been through a rough times due to our sons illnesses the past two years and a bit. At one point we postponed surgery because we thought maybe he was possibly out growing what was going on because for a period our son seemed to be doing well. Dr. Wellman was wonderful and said we can just see how things go and do go from there at that point. Boy were we wrong and I am sure Dr. Wellman thought we would be back and we were. He got us a surgery date as quick as possible since they only allow him so many surgery days at the general. We had our sons adenoids and tonsils removed as well as a set of tubes on December 2nd . For the first time EVER our son looks better, sleeps better, breathing is better (to the point we check on him to make sure still breathing) and seems more relaxed. Words can't express how thankful we are Dr. Wellman. Our son loves you and even told us you told him in the OR that is is going to be okay. Thank you from the bottom of our heart. Now a big thank you to Jill the receptionist. You were always wonderful to deal with and helped get us into see Dr. Wellman when needed. Not to mention taking the time to talk to me on the phone about questions during our sons recovery from surgery. We appreciate all you do and did for us. Dr. Wellman staff is amazing!!! I think people need to get the old chip off their shoulder and work with specialist because it may be hard to get a hold of them and get into see them but don't think for a second it is a lack of doing at their end. They are constantly working and work hard. You can see it! They take pride in what they do. Thank you for the best Christmas present ever! Merry Christmas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Dr. Wellman did my thyroidectomy on October 28, 2014. He told me before surgery he would take good care of me. He kept his word and performed the surgery with precision and care. He is by far one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever been to. He is kind, caring, sincere and a phenomenal surgeon. I have been so blessed to have crossed paths with such an amazing individual. His medical expertise is beyond impressive. Thank you Dr. Wellman and your incredible receptionist for an extremely pleasant experience. I couldn't have asked for a more successful surgical outcome. PS And a very special thank you to the amazing Dr. Lin that assisted on my surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr Wellman is amazing and very knowledgeable and thorough with his care, he has an awesome personality and easy to talk to. I feel very confident knowing he is around if I shall ever need his expertise again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Wellman, you are one phenominal Doctor. You are knowledgeble, trust worth, compassionate, understanding and have a good sense of houmour. After you explained thoroughly the procedure you would be doing on my throat and the risks Ihad complete confidence in you and wasn't nervous at all and you sure didn't disappoint me. The day of surgery you came to talk to me to see if I was ok and any questions. You are one unbelieveable doctor. After surgery I didn't even feel I had anything done. The surgery and recovery was really simple. I have recommended you to all my friends. Jill, you are also amazing. You are very efficient, nice, always smiling, alway approachable and ready to answer any questions. You and Dr. Wellman compliment each other. The more I have dealt with the both of you the more impressed I am. Thanks for being so caring and being there for me and being so good. You both are simply amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524909].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Wellman himself is a great doctor and a wonderful surgeon. Truly a nice guy. His staff however, are among the worst I've experienced. The phone number does not have voice mail, it pepetually rings busy all morning, then goes to the usual "the office is closed for lunch" then goes back to busy for the rest of the day! Ridiculous. I was seen for a surgery pre-consult a YEAR ago and still don't have an appointment date. Dr. Wellman, please clean house of your office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524409].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Wellman removed my cancer and changed my life forever. I am forever in his debt. I love you Dr. Wellman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2362076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This Doctor (and staff) have not taken a customer service course .. if they have they do not apply any of the techniques. They see themselves as gods (no voicemail, no email no answering of calls).. they must remember that without patients they would not have a job. The prescription provided .. had no instructions and was confusing to the Drug Store PH .. if they are confused . .what would a lowly patient be .. This group is a marginal performance group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465769].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I saw dr wellman for sinus problem. He performed an exam on my nasal passage and basically didnt say much but moved onto my throat and discussed that. I left he office without an answer to my sinus issues. Since my visit I have been having serious problems with bleeding and called his office. The receptionist told me that she would talk to the dr and call me back. That call never occurred. Then I ended up in emerg with a lot of blood loss and when I came home called his office back and informed the receptionist of my occurrence and again she said she would relay the info to dr. Wellman and call me back, she never did. I did mention to her that she neglected to call me back the first time but she said she left a message which I told her, no she never did and then she said "oh maybe I didn't have the number right" . Yes, she did and just lied about the lack of calling back. If someone says they will call you back and never do, it doesn't create much trust in that person or he practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465768].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Wellman is a kind doctor who I believe is not only incredibly skilled in his specialty, but is also genuinely concerned about all of his patients, no matter their age. I would recommend this ENT specialist to anyone. A lovely, lovely man and an extremely good doctor. Respectful. Listens to what his patients say. And then he does his thing. And he is GOOD. The staff at his office are just as wonderful. This office should be the benchmark for all doctors' offices. So pleased with my experience here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465767].votes_count ]]