Rate Dr. Mark Wellman

Dr. Mark Wellman's Ratings

Dr. Wellman removed my cancer and changed my life forever. I am forever in his debt. I love you Dr. Wellman.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

This Doctor (and staff) have not taken a customer service course .. if they have they do not apply any of the techniques. They see themselves as gods (no voicemail, no email no answering of calls).. they must remember that without patients they would not have a job. The prescription provided .. had no instructions and was confusing to the Drug Store PH .. if they are confused . .what would a lowly patient be .. This group is a marginal performance group.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I saw dr wellman for sinus problem. He performed an exam on my nasal passage and basically didnt say much but moved onto my throat and discussed that. I left he office without an answer to my sinus issues. Since my visit I have been having serious problems with bleeding and called his office. The receptionist told me that she would talk to the dr and call me back. That call never occurred. Then I ended up in emerg with a lot of blood loss and when I came home called his office back and informed the receptionist of my occurrence and again she said she would relay the info to dr. Wellman and call me back, she never did. I did mention to her that she neglected to call me back the first time but she said she left a message which I told her, no she never did and then she said "oh maybe I didn't have the number right" . Yes, she did and just lied about the lack of calling back. If someone says they will call you back and never do, it doesn't create much trust in that person or he practice!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wellman is a kind doctor who I believe is not only incredibly skilled in his specialty, but is also genuinely concerned about all of his patients, no matter their age. I would recommend this ENT specialist to anyone. A lovely, lovely man and an extremely good doctor. Respectful. Listens to what his patients say. And then he does his thing. And he is GOOD. The staff at his office are just as wonderful. This office should be the benchmark for all doctors' offices. So pleased with my experience here.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Wellman about 3 years ago. He is one amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable,trust worthy,kind,compassionate,soft spoken, approachable,over all a great doctor. I was fortunate to have him as a doctor. I had a total thyroidectomy. I was scared and nervous. After talking to him 2 weeks before my surgey,I was at ease. He explanned the procedure and answered all my questions. He ensured me that I was in good hands and to trust him. I knew then I was in good hands and I was going to be okay. He is an amazing doctor. He goes the extra step to make sure he covered everything. The day of the surgery, he came over to talk to me, reassured me again that I was going to be ok. One amazing doctor. I will recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Wellman for all your care. You have no idea how much I appreciated all you have done for me. Also to Jill. You are great. Going beyond your duties to help me out. You guys are amazing.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr Wellman was helpful kind and a great surgeon. He is proffesional knowledgable and easy to tslk too.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Very good doctor and recommend any one to go to him. Best doctor I have ever seen for my daughter.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Such a wonderful Doctor, and very nice to look at! :) He preformed my tonsillectomy this year. Couldn't ask for a better person, or better bedside manner! Thank you for being so wonderful.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr.Wellman we are forever grateful! Dr.Wellman you have helped our family in ways you will never know! Our daughter, 2 years old, both ears and vocal cords. Lost hearing in one ear, in just 6 months,2 surgeries,hearing regained and no infections since. He was gentle with her scope for vocal cords and is tryin his best to help us with answers and step by step procedures to regain her voice. Absolutely knowledgeable and cautious. He is honest and kind and gives us a lot of hope. He always makes our daughter feel comfortable. THe staff are excellent and will help with pre-op or post-op questions, sometimes have to wait for dates but do accomadate when necessary... This Doc I truly believe in and am so thankful we were referred to him!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wellman is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so knowledgeable and very nice. He drained an abscess on my throat and explained everything while he was doing it and made me feel very comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guelph, ON