Rate Dr. Barbara J. Arnold

Dr. Barbara J. Arnold's Ratings

I was a new patient. I would never ever recommend this doctor to anybody!! My appointment was scheduled for 9am and at 11:30 I was still waiting to see the doctor. I waited for an hr and a half in the waiting room, then waited for another hr and half in the exam room for the doctor. Im not the only person who waited that long. Patients in front of me waited for 2 1/2 hrs just to see the doctor! When the doctor finally came at 12pm (3hrs after my scheduled appt!), she was in a hurry and spent 10 min with me. She rushed out of the exam room so I was extremely upset for that unprofessional care. I called her back to inform her that its not right to make any patients wait almost 3 hrs to be rushed out! I was being extremely patient until the end when she rushed out to see the next patient and didnt even explain why the long wait nor answer all my questions. very unprofessional! It is ridiculous to make any patient wait this long w/o 1 explanation and not answer all their questions!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

People who work in the office are not trained at all. They give you wrong information.They do not have the knowledge about billing,etc. they make you to wait at least one or two hours in the waiting room.Dr.Arnold is crazy about money.Her goal is to make lots of money in a short period of time.

Submitted June 8, 2013 | flag

Highly skilled; attentive to extremely minor details.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag