Dr. JOHN W. Cronin

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. JOHN W. Cronin has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Sleep Disorders-related: sleep disorders, insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 5313631
27/03/14 4 5 5 5 Dr Cronin was my wife's doctor to assess concern for osa. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable, taking time to educate ad treat. Excellent physician and a bit of a scholar teacher. Highly recommend him for pulmonary medicine. Rock solid practitioner who is easy to recommend to others.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 810992
04/03/09 5 5 4 4 I was refered because of difficulty falling asleep. I was totally pleased with Dr Cronin after the first appointment. He seemed bright, interested & knowledgable. But after an overnight sleep study he failed to address my real concern which was falling asleep. His diagnosis was "mild sleep apnea" and his recommendation was to wear a sleep mask which I believe would only make my getting asleep more difficult. I felt this failed to address my real concern, and was a "one size fits all" treatment. I chose to ignore the recommendation and believe the overnight sleep study was a waste of time and money.
Insurance: Medicare