Rate Dr. Diane Fogg

Dr. Diane Fogg's Ratings

Dr fogg office staff is horrible and always have to wait a long time to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr.Fogg is a very nice person and has good attitude, friendly, etc. The problem (if you mind ) is that she does all her own deliveries which is good if you are pregnant,I guess.I've had to wait up to an hour past my appointment time because she was out on a delivery--at which point I rescheduled and left.I am thinking of going back to my old obgyn because of this. Also, she will not treat my PCOS herself, keeps telling me to go to the endocrinologist (who I've already seen). My old OB (Dr. White) will treat me himself and call in my refills, etc. Other than that, her personality is absolutely wonderful !!! I do like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466078].votes_count ]]