Dr. David Andrew Sams

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. David Andrew Sams has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 2536440
20/01/13 5 5 5 5 I am very impressed with Dr. Sams-I have had sleep apena problems for more than 10 years. He spends considerable time with me and insures follow up on issues
RID: 1651975
04/12/11 4 5 5 5 A really nice guy and a very caring doctor. Hope he doesn't get any busier though! It's tough waiting so long to get into see him.  Respond
RID: 1328536
05/01/11 1 3 3 4 Excellent physician,,,,,staff would benefit from classes/advice in Customer Service.
RID: 1218166
29/07/10 5 5 5 5 very nice dr, and his Pa, marnie is very nice also, very informative, punctual, and called us back when we asked, AND within a reasonable time frame.
RID: 809817
04/03/09 4 4 5 5 Very caring. I presented with a curious case that was quite puzzeling to all the doctors I had seen. After being referred to Dr. Sams from my primary care physician, he took my case by the horns and told me from the beginning what I was facing and what I could expect. He came up with an effective treatment and now I am on the mend. I am grateful for his tenacity.
Insurance: United Healthcare