Rate Dr. Natalie N. Matsuno

Dr. Natalie N. Matsuno's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Matsuno has been life-changing. She is always punctual, sits down and faces me so she can hear everything I say. Her manner is deliberate and patient. I never feel hurried by her. She is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to my treatment. After 8 years of being treated as a malingerer and exagerrator, Dr. Matsuno was able to diagnose me with fibromyalgia after only a few questions and a physical examination. She was able to put 2+2+2+2 together because she actually listened and HEARD what I was saying about my constant pain. She was surprised I hadn't been diagnosed before, but how could the previous doctors see that when they were so focused on only one part of the sum. She has accurately assessed I am not a drug abuser, so she is willing to prescribe the meds that I need to control pain. She's a great MD and person. I always enjoy my visits with her. I put her specialty as fibro, but she's under Physical Medicine at Kaiser.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag