Rate Dr. Felix T. Oben

Dr. Felix T. Oben's Ratings

Excellent doctor--caring,and compassionate-great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Can't say enough. He was great in all aspects. very pleased and on my way to a good recovery. thank you Dr. Oben

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Great bedside manner and shows great care and compassion. Good sense of humor but knows how and when to be serious. Takes as much time as necessary to make you feel comfortable with both process and explanation of results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

he was great i can now urinate with out pain i would go there again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Horrible doctor my eighteen month old son had multiple surgerys and dr oben messed him up so bad he has to have three major surgerys just to fix what he done to my son and university said no matter what they do my sons penis will never look normal and I'm getting a lawyer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

Immediately felt comfortable with this doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions. I had surgery and he was great in following up with me and addressing all of my concerns. He is always professional but somehow you feel like he's a friend too. The best recommendation I can give him and a sign of my trust and faith in him is that I had my 82 year old mother referred to him after my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

I feel he is a great doctor as he squeezed me into his schedule at the last ,imute to review some results with me and was very helpful in starting treatment for my issue. i am still seeing him and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

He was very kind and showed genuine concern for my well being. His office discounted my rate for seeing him by over 50% since, I didn't have insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2008

courteous and intelligent, excellent physician and surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2007

He is terrrible. He has the worst bed-side manners. I was only 21 AND didn't have health insurance. I asked him if he would lower my bill because i owed 54,000.00 in medical and he said no. I still haven't paid him the whole thing and do not plan to. He is the worst urologist i have ever been to. Thank god i have a good urologist now. Dr. Oben couldn't even tell me what was wrong with me. He should not be a doctor. He is so bad that i wrote a letter to the administrator at the hospital he works for and reported him. Don't give him a dime of your money. Besides, he can hardly speak english.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240558].votes_count ]]