Dr. Cedric W. Spak

Foreign Lang: German

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Cedric W. Spak has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Infectious Disease-related: HIV, AIDs, fever of unknown origin, nosocomial infection, prophylaxis, infections
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cedric" to "Cedric W."
RID: 922066
25/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Spak is far above any Doctor I have had period! GREAT sense of humor, which is needed when dealing with infectious diseases.The Baylor board needs to recognize this man as a STRONG asset to their hospital.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 806431
03/03/09 5 3 5 5 I have to say that Dr Spak is the best doctor I have ever had. He is up to date on all the latest procedures and medications. His office participates in research and clinical trials. I feel that I am getting excellent medical care. There are times that you may have to wait but you understand when you see how much time he spends with each person. I never feel rushed like I have with some of my doctors in the past.
Insurance: Aetna